TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bristol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just spoken to John Marquis. Asked him not to make us cry this afternoon. If he does, sorry folks it's all my fault.
If he scores, it will be because someone fucked up. Unlikely it will be engineered by himself.

Looking forward to the game though. Let's hope "2nd half Pompey" show up for the whole game! PUP!
(20-08-2022, 12:20 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Just spoken to John Marquis. Asked him not to make us cry this afternoon. If he does, sorry folks it's all my fault.

I'm assuming you stamped on his foot, gave him a dead leg and poked him in the eye(?)
(20-08-2022, 12:32 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-08-2022, 12:20 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Just spoken to John Marquis. Asked him not to make us cry this afternoon. If he does, sorry folks it's all my fault.

I'm assuming you stamped on his foot, gave him a dead leg and poked him in the eye(?)

No, because then they'd do the same to The Bishop
He shouldn't get any stick- he always put in a shift just wasn't able to find the goal often enough.
He was shit as usual until Raggett helped him out.
(20-08-2022, 05:54 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]He was shit as usual until Raggett helped him out.

Yes  I thought Rovers were very poor until the error.  A much sterner test it will be when Peterborough visit
(20-08-2022, 12:28 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]If he scores, it will be because someone fucked up. Unlikely it will be engineered by himself.

Looking forward to the game though. Let's hope "2nd half Pompey" show up for the whole game! PUP!

You've been borrowing my blue crystal ball.