TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Reeco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a feeling he’s growing into the task.

His work rate was fantastic when he came on and that shot was very unsettling for the keeper.

Not sure he’s ready for a start yet but I don’t anticipate thinking he’s out of his depth when he comes on anymore.
Got to agree. Unlike Jacket it does appear that The Cowleys work to improve players which hopefully will be reflected in squad performance and player value.
Totally agree. I've always thought he worked hard and added a bit of muscle. But of what I've seen this week he might be one of our more effective subs at the very least.
I'll get on the bandwagon when he does it three in a row. He's still raw for me but yes, he is improving.
He has ingredients in his game that opposition players hate. Pace & power. The more coaching he receives the better he'll be. Def a long term project but when it all comes together he could be a bit special.
he does also get a good shot away often enough to be useful
I think he was also passing effectively with both feet on Saturday which is unusual
He’s still improving but far too lightweight, not a great tackler and knocked off the ball too easy.
In the wake of Thomo's injury we will be trusting that Reeko, and others, will now seize the opportunity and maintain improvement.

I think he has already showed more maturity in his game this season.
(22-08-2022, 11:19 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]He’s still improving but far too lightweight, not a great tackler and knocked off the ball too easy.

But he he went and got the fucker back again!!!!
He did, but he needs not to get knocked off it in the first place. I do like him but as a squad player.
(22-08-2022, 12:24 PM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]In the wake of Thomo's injury we will be trusting that Reeko, and others, will now seize the opportunity and maintain improvement.

I think he has already showed more maturity in his game this season.

Mingi in particular in CM I reckon.
Just wish he had 2 feet!
Mingi is an interesting player