TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Ragetino
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hopefully, I think we can now all reduce our stress levels a few notches when we face teams like the POSH and the like ?

Rags made an error of judgement - and or, slow in deciding what to do -  on Saturday. 

Thankfully, it cost us no loss of points and I am confident that in similar future scenarios the folks in the upper South , or upper North are going to be invited to hang on to the ball a while before the throw in !

For me, we look pretty sound at the back this term, and hopefully that is Rags only hiccup this season. PUP
He's a nice bloke but will cost us plenty more times this season. And we won't turn all games around like Saturday.

Raggs is a good bloke and gives his all, but if we are judging a player on promotion from league one, he isn't good enough.

We won't get promotion from this league with Raggett, Robertson, Hackett, Curtis and some others playing.
That's a big shout Blue - cutting your cloth and all that ?
The difference this season is that he doesn't have to play alongside Downing so his shortcomings are less exposed.

Furthermore the overall team is much improved so his mistakes shouldn't hurt us as much this season. He's far from perfect but we CAN get away with it. We do need someone like him, who is strong in the air and a big lump who can negate big lump strikers. Just don't ask him to pass the ball further than 10 ft.
(22-08-2022, 12:51 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]He's a nice bloke but will cost us plenty more times this season. And we won't turn all games around like Saturday.

Raggs is a good bloke and gives his all, but if we are judging a player on promotion from league one, he isn't good enough.

We won't get promotion from this league with Raggett, Robertson, Hackett, Curtis and some others playing.

You're so full if sh!t BArmy- Raggett won't make the same mistake again & is generally solid. Robertson is the natural left centre back and can bring it out from the back & spot a pass. Reeco's  tremendous shot set up the goal on Saturday- he is still young/new to league football and is learning & getting better all the time. Curtis  is playing a more team game this season - he needs to keep it up & get back to his ROI form. 

You claim to have been a lower div 2 striker who never improved or got any better,  just worse......you really are a joke as a poster
(22-08-2022, 12:51 PM)BlueArmy scummer prick Wrote: [ -> ]He's a nice bloke but will cost us plenty more times this season. And we won't turn all games around like Saturday.

You’re becoming very tiresome ,unwanted and boring. Your village must be missing you.
Curtis remains a key player, giving his all, coming up with assists and goals even though he's not at his best. I think he's decent. Not sure about his pink-ish hair though!!
Has anyone stopped to ask why, when he was caught in possession noone was picking up their other striker?
Perhaps they knew that there was no possibility of Marquis getting the ball.
(22-08-2022, 12:51 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]He's a nice bloke but will cost us plenty more times this season. And we won't turn all games around like Saturday.

When we go up as champions I will remind you of that.
(22-08-2022, 07:14 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone stopped to ask why, when he was caught in possession noone was picking up their other striker?

Morrison was with him and was unlucky that the shot went between his legs. Nobody would remember the Raggett mistake if he had blocked the shot. 

But I reckon coming back from that setback and winning the game 'twice' made it an even better win for the team and said more about their character and prospects for the season.