TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Next two games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two entirely different tests coming up. 

Port Vale got to be a team we should hope to beat in a (YES) promotion season - attitude and a will to win, like NEWPORT wanted it  OUCH !  will carry us through.

If that happens the next game, a very early season 'six-pointer', and at the crammed Fratton Park Peterborough can stand by.... remember Wigan's visit last term !

PUP
Away to Port Vale is the sort of game we would have lost last season, and home to Peterborough the sort of game we would have won. 

Got a feeling we will win at Vale and draw with Peterboro - and I'd settle for that.
'Boro have a seriously good striker at this level, just the challenge that Raggett usually enjoys most
No confidence with this team. Too many players not good enough for promotion from this league. Raggs, Curtis, Reeco, Robertson, Griffiths etc. Keeper wise and defence wise we are crap. At the back Rafferty and Ogilvie are good but the rest not so.
(25-08-2022, 11:49 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]No confidence with this team. Too many players not good enough for promotion from this league. Raggs, Curtis, Reeco, Robertson, Griffiths etc. Keeper wise and defence wise we are crap. At the back Rafferty and Ogilvie are good but the rest not so.

God, you are a boring twat.
We are a work in progress but it's very enjoyable to watch. There will be a lot of games where we are kicking ourselves for not taking our chances. There will also be games where we wipe the floor with the opposition.
(25-08-2022, 12:47 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]We are a work in progress but it's very enjoyable to watch. There will be a lot of games where we are kicking ourselves for not taking our chances. There will also be games where we wipe the floor with the opposition.

Spot on P_M, and there will also be games where we win even though we didn't deserve to, that's just football life. Same as we won't get some penalties we deserve, and get some we don't deserve etc etc!
(25-08-2022, 11:49 AM)BlueArmy scummer twát Wrote: [ -> ]No confidence with this team. Too many players not good enough for promotion from this league. Raggs, Curtis, Reeco, Robertson, Griffiths etc. Keeper wise and defence wise we are crap. At the back Rafferty and Ogilvie are good but the rest not so.

Admin can you get rid of this troll. I don’t normally( if at all) ask for people to be banned, but god this twát is boring/ repetitive and a scummer.
(25-08-2022, 02:56 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-08-2022, 11:49 AM)BlueArmy scummer twát Wrote: [ -> ]No confidence with this team. Too many players not good enough for promotion from this league. Raggs, Curtis, Reeco, Robertson, Griffiths etc. Keeper wise and defence wise we are crap. At the back Rafferty and Ogilvie are good but the rest not so.

Admin can you get rid of this troll. I don’t normally( if at all) ask for people to be banned, but god this twát is boring/ repetitive and a scummer.

Cancel culture strikes again. Not good form in my book
Don't need to ban him, just don't read anything posted by the boring twat or follow up on any of the posts.
If you click on the user name, scroll to the bottom you can click on the ignore user button. Simples.
That sounds useful
(25-08-2022, 02:56 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]

While BA may have different opinions than a lot of posters it doesn't mean he's a scummer. I don't believe in banning someone just because you don't like what he posts. It's a free world...well sort of.
Freedom of speech? In today's world? You must be mad!
Kin site!

cant be arsed to re-type.

That should bring a collective sigh of relief.  Shy
(26-08-2022, 12:55 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Freedom of speech? In today's world? You must be mad!

I got chucked off TPF for saying KJ was a useless c**t or something. Factually correct but they cancelled me.  Rolleyes
(26-08-2022, 04:07 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-08-2022, 12:55 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Freedom of speech? In today's world? You must be mad!

I got chucked off TPF for saying KJ was a useless c**t or something. Factually correct but they cancelled me.  Rolleyes

Hasn't he split up with Joe Gallan? Shame but understandable. It wasn't great at the end and thr Orient fiasco must have been the last straw for them.
(27-08-2022, 11:57 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-08-2022, 04:07 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]

Hasn't he split up with Joe Gallan? Shame but understandable. It wasn't great at the end and thr Orient fiasco must have been the last straw for them.

Yes Joe is assistant coach with Perth Glory whom Ryan Williams signed for in the summer
We won't beat Peterborough with the strikers they have and the centre backs we have. I'd be very happy if we can scrape a draw.
My image of BlueArmy - mid 20's, short, slightly dumpy, greasy hair, slight dribbling, double hooked claw with advanced shoulder biting.
(30-08-2022, 07:28 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]My image of BlueArmy - mid 20's, short, slightly dumpy, greasy hair, slight dribbling, double hooked claw with advanced shoulder biting.

I'm in my 50s, retired, and very healthy and happy, thanks. Split my time between South Africa, UK and the US.
(30-08-2022, 07:31 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-08-2022, 07:28 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]My image of BlueArmy - mid 20's, short, slightly dumpy, greasy hair, slight dribbling, double hooked claw with advanced shoulder biting.

I'm in my 50s, retired, and very healthy and happy, thanks. Split my time between South Africa, UK and the US.

Hopefully a life of never ending summer, interspersed with interludes of being depressed at Fratton Park?
(30-08-2022, 07:36 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-08-2022, 07:31 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

Hopefully a life of never ending summer, interspersed with interludes of being depressed at Fratton Park?

Lol Hammie. It's true what they say though; there is no place like home. Home will always be in Pompey.

Being at Fratton Park never depresses me Hammie, i always enjoy attending games. That won't ever change.

I just hope we can push up the leagues ASAP.
You must enjoy bad jokes, bad food and the occasional good season!
Like the rest of us actually
Splits his time between SA, UK and US but has all these opinions because he sees every game!
Does he bullshit?
Make your own mind up!
But he does come across as a condescending cock at times
Pages: 1 2