TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Neil Allen gets it right.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pitiful, embarrassment, appalling, culpable

He wants to be careful, Pompey have a habit of banning Newsmen who tell it,like it is! 
Can't wait to see his scores.....
(16-02-2021, 09:29 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Pitiful, embarrassment, appalling, culpable

He wants to be careful, Pompey have a habit of banning Newsmen who tell it,like it is! 

Haha yes indeed. Question about Harvey White.. he always gets 5 minutes.. is it in his loan contract?
Catlin's a fair bloke and there seems to be genuine respect between him and Allen. I wouldn't be surprised if Catlin comes out after the match report and says Neil has left them off lightly
(16-02-2021, 09:41 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Catlin's a fair bloke and there seems to be genuine respect between him and Allen. I wouldn't be surprised if Catlin comes out after the match report and says Neil has left them off lightly

So Gallen says... 
1 whatmough was left out for tactical reasons. The Dane has a better left foot.
2 Harrison was brought on ahead of hiwula because he used to play for rovers
3 we deserved a draw.
What a pillock
Fair point about Caitlin being a hell of a lot fairer than his predecessors. I bet he is fuming tonight!
(16-02-2021, 09:29 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Pitiful, embarrassment, appalling, culpable

Bizarrely mostly 6 and 7. Makes it sound like decent performance. Even Raggett got 4 Curtis 6.