TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: I follow commentary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The main guy is ok, but “Tony” sounds like he’s being suffocated with a pillow…. About the best part of a crap first half
I can hear Guy and Andy Moon
I should imagine they can hear a very unhappy Cowley. He was not happy with the reserve side last week, can't imagine he will be any more satisfied so far tonight.
That’s for certain.
Reeco getting found out again tonight
I thought he was doing ok, especially tracking back
That aspect yes. But as soon as he gets the ball in a dangerous area, his head goes down and he tries to get over the top of the ball. He isn't comfortable in possession and can't get it out unless it's on one foot
Never quite understood why Curtis us played up top. The commentary wasn't particularly complementary of Jacobs either. Both off now.
I like Curtis, but a centre forward he ain’t!
Jacobs seems to be struggling to hit any sort of consistency this season, the odd flash when he usually sets something or even scores. Hopefully its early days and we can see a little more of what we know he can do as he settles into the season routine.
There’s a reason why no bigger clubs have come in for Curtis or Jacobs. Both are inconsistent ( although do give 100%), Curtis can’t do anything unless it’s with his left foot. Neither are strikers or wingers so a ‘niche ‘ position has to found for them .
I’d rather sell both and get a decent left winger and another striker.
Doesn’t Curtis score most of his goals with his right foot?
(31-08-2022, 10:06 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn’t Curtis score most of his goals with his right foot?

He certainly does. Always wanting to cut inside to his right foot. Would say that is his strongest foot