TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Unacceptable fans behaviour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A statement from Andrew Cullen has revealed 2 incidents of unacceptable behaviour at Fratton Park during the Bristol Rovers game. In the first half plastic drink bottles were thrown from the away section aimed at players on the pitch and home fans. The individual responsible has been identified by CCTV camera footage and this is being dealt with by the Police with details passed to the away club. In the 73rd minute the match referee when issuing yellow cards, was struck by a coin thrown from section FAA of the Fratton End. Andrew rightly points out that the throwing of a coin is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Both incidents are being investigated together with the FA. There could be sanctions if there are any repeated actions.  Anyone who saw anything of the 2nd incident is asked to contact the club in confidence on 0345 646 1898 and there will be increased CCTV coverage from Saturday in all areas of the ground. 

I hope they identify the coin thrower and that person is suitably dealt with
Idiots.
Surprised Cullen didn't mention the barrage of bottles and missiles chucked at Nlundulu at Cheltenham........ then again, Nlundulu's a scummer so perhaps the FA don't like scummers either!
Yea that’s right be a filthy little cvnt and grass up your fellow supporters.
Taking the fun out of throwing missiles ffs.
it is difficult to believe that a (sorry to say) PFC supporter could countenance such behaviour, that may well have resulted in permanent and life changing injury.

I am truly sorry that such brainless individuals/morons have access to this forum.
…….  :D
(01-09-2022, 12:52 PM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]it is difficult to believe that a (sorry to say) PFC supporter could countenance such behaviour, that may well have resulted in permanent and life changing injury.

I am truly sorry that such brainless individuals/morons have access to this forum.

Yea I see what you mean I got hit on the top of the arm by a plastic bottle top the other day almost had to have my arm amputated it was touch and go for a while there.
(01-09-2022, 12:26 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]More evidence of woke lefty commie-Trots with their PC agenda sanitising the game so they can sit in their ivory towers (funded by George Soros) complaining on the BBC website about anyone that doesn't behave with absolute decorum. Scum the lot of them.

It's just working-class lads having a release from work and letting off a bit of steeeeeeeam at the weekend, innit. You know the game's gone when you can't even launch the odd missile at the ref or opposing fans without the prawn sandwich brigade treating you like a fackin' leper.

RIP Fratton Park

?
If he's done the ref with a coin from 25 yards, don't nick him, give him a little white football and put him on the pitch ffs
(01-09-2022, 12:56 PM)oi oi saveloy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2022, 12:52 PM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]it is difficult to believe that a (sorry to say) PFC supporter could countenance such behaviour, that may well have resulted in permanent and life changing injury.

Yea I see what you mean I got hit on the top of the arm by a plastic bottle top the other day almost had to have my arm amputated it was touch and go for a while there.

What a pathetic turd you are.
(01-09-2022, 01:16 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]If he's done the ref with a coin from 25 yards, don't nick him, give him a little white football and put him on the pitch ffs

See there’s always an answer
(01-09-2022, 01:14 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2022, 12:26 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]More evidence of woke lefty commie-Trots with their PC agenda sanitising the game so they can sit in their ivory towers (funded by George Soros) complaining on the BBC website about anyone that doesn't behave with absolute decorum. Scum the lot of them.

It's just working-class lads having a release from work and letting off a bit of steeeeeeeam at the weekend, innit. You know the game's gone when you can't even launch the odd missile at the ref or opposing fans without the prawn sandwich brigade treating you like a fackin' leper.

RIP Fratton Park

?

Quite a neat bit of sarcasm I think- aimed at Guff....
Pelting Scummers and Northerners (IE anyone from north of Petersfield) with house bricks should be a mandatory requirement for all Pompey supporters. Failure to do so should result in a banning order.
Not to worry if parts of the ground are closed for a game or two.
(01-09-2022, 02:07 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]

RIP Fratton Park

?

Dangerous game that. As some on here might think he is serious.
Oh...they did.
(01-09-2022, 04:16 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2022, 02:07 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]

RIP Fratton Park

?

Dangerous game that. As some on here might think he is serious.
Oh...they did

Found a new hero then Isaac  Big Grin . Faf.

Hardly ‘neat’ sarcasm, entirely predictable I’d say  Smile .

I’m on record as not agreeing with chucking things at players and/or officials, it has cost us at least one game in the past. It is a cowardly act, end of.
And who is my new hero then Gaff ?
(01-09-2022, 04:34 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]And who is my new hero then Gaff ?

Your hero  has got to be  the Owner of Micks Monster Burgers,  where you and your fellow burger flipeer Jezebel aspire to work?
Oh how I laughed (oh and don't forget Deebo)
(01-09-2022, 04:46 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Oh how I laughed (oh and don't forget Deebo)

You're now being silly Yousa, you know as well as anyone else that Dimbo will never aspire to anything -  he finds it extremely difficult to flip those MacD burgers for a living.
(01-09-2022, 05:02 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]You look like you've been tucking into a few burgers yourself recently exterm you old curmudgeon, did you give up on the gym?

Moi, I've actually lost around 7kg since April, I'm  heading towards 80kg.  As I'm now retired I have more time for golf/gym & now swim as well. 

Yeah, I may feel old sometimes but I' m certainly not bad tempered, couldn't be more happy in fact.  

Nice to see the famous old Gilles de Rais/ Ray Daniel/ Rabies famed Satanism is alive & well Big Grin  

p.s How is you bestest Stumpy these days?
Typical. When we needed Exturdcleaner's expertise couple of weeks ago on the raw sewage controvesry and the massive clean up operation, he was nowhere to be seen. He was out flashing again I guess.
The vile abuse meted out to referees every single week by vast sections of our crowd was one of the reasons I gave up my season ticket. I don't want to be part of that.
(01-09-2022, 05:43 PM)Jezzer Wrote: [ -> ]Typical. When we needed Exturdcleaner's expertise couple of weeks ago on the raw sewage controvesry and the massive clean up operation, he was nowhere to be seen. He was out flashing again I guess.

Yep, Jezebel I do flash "my lights when driving and people give way" as a form of thanks.  

As a life long burger flipper you wouldn't know about driving, you cant afford a car let alone any mechanised form of transport. 

Poor, Poor  Jezebel.
(01-09-2022, 07:16 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]What about the burger van?

Jezebel is one of the "Johnny No Stars" in Mac D's - he really isn't very bright - he needs one of these   Idea
Pages: 1 2