TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Thought we played well and were robbed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot believe some of the reactions on here. Thought we dominated the game, hit the woodwork twice, denied a blatant penalty and missed one as well!

OK, Raggett messed up badly for the third goal, but the midfield were totally to blame for not cutting out the build ups to the other goals. Rovers started time-wasting in the first half and the useless ref let them get away with it.

Just one of those weeks when so many of the promotion-chasing sides dropped points, but we're still in a very strong position for the automatics. 

Keep the faith. PUP.
Some fans are the bestest aren't they
He brought Harrison on because players often score against there old clubs . Comment of the century
>Thought we played well and were robbed!<
I thought we played shite and got what we deserved
(16-02-2021, 10:07 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot believe some of the reactions on here. Thought we dominated the game, hit the woodwork twice, denied a blatant penalty and missed one as well!

OK, Raggett messed up badly for the third goal, but the midfield were totally to blame for not cutting out the build ups to the other goals. Rovers started time-wasting in the first half and the useless ref let them get away with it.

Just one of those weeks when so many of the promotion-chasing sides dropped points, but we're still in a very strong position for the automatics. 

Keep the faith. PUP.

Let’s face facts. We were garbage and defended like 3 legged donkeys. Half the team couldn’t be bothered and the management team are brain dead. We need a clear out whatever happens this season. Boring and mindless football. Marquis.. dear god he’s useless. Missing penalties hardly makes us unlucky. Whatmough left out for tactical reasons... hiwula ignored..the list of reasons why we deserved to lose to a dreadful team goes on. One of the worst performances in many long and tedious years of jacketball.
Winter vs. summer football is still my favourite bullshit quote from this management team
I thought first half we were quite good but incredibly open at the back. Second half just went more and more to hoof ball and paid for it.
Agree Hammie - thought we were in control for long periods and took the game to Rovers throughout.

Still confident of automatic promotion. Some people on here just need to accept that footballers in division 3 are inconsistent - only Plymouth and MK Dons have remained unbeaten in the last 4 games - and there will be many twists and turns to come.
2 of our Div 3 footballers cost in the region of £1M each and one of them is utter shite and the other is inconsistent at best
Inconsistency is one thing. Lack of effort lack of determination and mindless management is another.
Gallen out
(17-02-2021, 08:20 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Gallen out

I couldn’t agree more Isaac  Smile .

When the mind numbing tactics of Kenny go, he’ll go too.
(17-02-2021, 08:47 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-02-2021, 08:20 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Gallen out

I couldn’t agree more Isaac  Smile .

When the mind numbing tactics of Kenny go, he’ll go too.

At least Naylor has the guts to come forward and tell us the team are angry about their performance and acknowledge it was totally unacceptable. Gallen's car crash post-match interview was embarrassing as he whimpered on about deserving a draw and how nice it was to let Harrison have a run out against his old team rather than bring on someone who might cause them problems. Naylor's comments give me some cause for hope that Pompey will bounce back from last night's horror show (if only Gallen and Jackett weren't involved to spoilt it all again!).