TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Josh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Josh Koroma from Huddersfield seems to be the hot tip.
So much for a quiet deadline day…Huddersfield fans forums reckon the paperwork to finalise deal is being done now. Leaving it very close to the wire in getting this done before the deadline though. Fingers crossed.
Is it a permanent then? Thought the loan window stays open a bit longer?
On loan... whoever he is
For a brief second I thought we’d re-signed Koroman , then I realised he’d be about 40 by now.
Looks to be a good addition.
Josh Harrop Been realised by Preston could do with another josh and midfielder
Not the first Koroma on Pompey's books either.

Omar Koroma
Looking forward to seeing the wide pairing of Ronan Josh.
(02-09-2022, 08:02 AM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]Not the first Koroma on Pompey's books either.

Omar Koroma

I remember him .... had dodgy Harry Redknapp signing written all over it. Signed on a dodgy work permit and then sent on loan to Norwich, where he flopped.  Never played a game for us.  I wonder who his agent was?

Deebo

Arry? Dodgy signing? On me life. Nevva.
(01-09-2022, 11:06 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]For a brief second I thought we’d re-signed Koroman , then I realised he’d be about 40 by now.

I remember him, Onion Koromon sorry Ognjen Koroman lol. Always liked his first name, especially on a barbecue lol
On a side note Gregory Vignal had a nice surname. Always reminded me of something else. Can you guess what it is!?!  Big Grin
(02-09-2022, 01:10 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]On a side note Gregory Vignal had a nice surname. Always reminded me of something else. Can you guess what it is!?!  
Luxury variants of the Fiesta,Focus and Mondeo perhaps? Though maybe not in Oz...they don't do luxury.
I hope he ain’t got a virus!
Thought he looked very useful when he came on. Skillful, and given that he'd only had one training session with the team he seemed to have a good sense of where his team-mates were. I like Curtis a lot, but this guy looks like he'll give Curtis a run for his money. Definitely a good squad addition.