TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Griffiths
Rafferty, Morrison, Raggett, Robertson
Dale, Lowery, Pack, Curtis
Bishop, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Morrell, Mingi, Hackett, Pigott, Jacobs, Koroma
Connor injured?
Mrs O is expecting Smile
No defender on the bench. Hate to agree with anything BA says but we do appear to be a bit short of cover in defence. Surprised that Freeman is not on the bench today even though he's not great as at least he can cover at RB or CB.
Entertaining match.
Co ee. Anybody home.
Could easily have been 4-4 first half. Curtis missed an easy chance and both he and Dale were a whisker away from scoring. We gifted them a goal and nearly gifted them another and they could have scored another or two.
Yep proper footy
(03-09-2022, 03:01 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Co ee. Anybody home.

Hiya  Heart
(03-09-2022, 03:01 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Co ee. Anybody home.

Unfortunately at work! Wish I was at FP
Korama to Scarlett..Goaaaaaaaaaaal
Sat here with a dose of Covid wishing I was anywhere else today!
(03-09-2022, 03:31 PM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]Sat here with a dose of Covid wishing I was anywhere else today!
Get well soon Rick
(03-09-2022, 03:31 PM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]Sat here with a dose of Covid wishing I was anywhere else today!
Yea, sorry to hear that mush.
Moved house today only to find out the Internet TV box doesn't stretch to the TV ffs. I'll be relying on the Yaks debrief
(03-09-2022, 03:51 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Moved house today only to find out the Internet TV box doesn't stretch to the TV ffs. I'll be relying on the Yaks debrief

If it's anything like his last one, expect in 3 days
Well, that was uplifting
That win will cheer you up, Ricky. Get well soon.
I like the look of Korama.
Apart from us repeatedly trying to set them up in our own half, did Peterborough create much?
Every game I've watched this season we seem to get stronger as the game goes on, not just physically but tactically we seem to sort the other team out.
I like the way Cowley is using substitutions this season showing what a strong bench we have. I would never have believed that Piggot would be one of our regular subs but that just shows what a good starting 11 we have.
Not top - but who needs that mantle to fire up our opponents? 
Next big test will be Plymout and shortly after that Ipswich.
Let's see how good this side/ squad is.
Dane Scarlett, what a signing, what a player
(03-09-2022, 05:07 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Dane Scarlett, what a signing, what a player

I was saying the best 18 year old number 9 I've seen.

I'm upping that to when was the last time Pompey had a number 9 proper centre forward, as good as him? I don't count Pitman as a number 9, I mean the proper old fashioned strong lead the line and score goals type. with skill to add too.
As he seems to have found his shooting boots, it was somewhat surprising that he was substituted.
Jeez he was knackered
Pages: 1 2