TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Taking the piss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha fantastic story. I am surprised that you can get sent off for that. I'm guessing they don't have a specific law for that but could be consodered excessive deliberate time wasting?

There was a bit of a local scandal here in Bermuda last year when a golfer pissed in what he thought was a bush but was someone's garden and the old bird who's house it was called the clubhouse. He didn't even get to finish his round. Bit harsh I thought. And it was a corporate event. Poor chap.
Why is it only men who piss in public ?
(05-09-2022, 07:41 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it only men who piss in public ?

You've never had a night out on Birmingham Broad Street have you?!
No, do you recommend a visit?  Tongue
(05-09-2022, 09:55 AM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2022, 07:41 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it only men who piss in public ?

You've never had a night out on Birmingham Broad Street have you?!

You're not wrong there.  I spent many a night picking my way down Broad St avoiding all sorts of nutters and slags - and that was just on my morning commute.

Are you the 50 year old virgin? Women have different bits to us which makes it a lot harder to piss anywhere.
It's like football.We can aim properly,they can't.