TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bolton match off?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks very much like international call ups on both sides will cause our next home match on the 24th to be postponed. A shame given our momentum at the moment.
(06-09-2022, 02:29 PM)Pangus Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very much like international call ups on both sides will cause our next home match on the 24th to be postponed. A shame given our momentum at the moment.

We have a home match on the 17th the week before that one, but the point about momentum is valid (assuming we still have it by then).  But our rivals will be similarly affected so it's not necessarily a disadvantage.
Brentford might be saying the same thing ?
Again, it's possible,  'Predictive text has had a hand in this'
I've not got my head around how our own league will be affected by the World Cup. If we are able to keep playing most games then Sky will presumably be showing as many as they can? Assuming that the Prem and Chmap will be pretty much off.
(06-09-2022, 02:45 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2022, 02:29 PM)Pangus Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very much like international call ups on both sides will cause our next home match on the 24th to be postponed. A shame given our momentum at the moment.

We have a home match on the 17th the week before that one, but the point about momentum is valid (assuming we still have it by then).  But our rivals will be similarly affected so it's not necessarily a disadvantage.

I look at it as a,tough game postponed. It's another week for Thompson to recover at least. Another week for Morrell to get up to full fitness.
(06-09-2022, 07:40 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I've not got my head around how our own league will be affected by the World Cup. If we are able to keep playing most games then Sky will presumably be showing as many as they can? Assuming that the Prem and Chmap will be pretty much off.

We've got Milk&Beans Dons the same day as the Third Place Play Off so England better win the semis or I won't be bothering with them.