TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Reeko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reading the News' article. He believes he has improved, I'g go with that.
It labels him a winger, I'm not sure about that, more to him than that, right sided midfield would do me. Although he seems a lot like Curtis to me. Is Curtis a winger? Not so sure. 
Still not a starter for me, but has been a useful sub several times this season. Of late, to me, we have had few that come on as a sub and affect the game. This season that looks the biggest area where we have improved actually.
Few or a few, Hammie? Not sure if you’re saying subs are doing well or not!
Squad player without a doubt and seems complacent about that fact
(06-09-2022, 09:02 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Few or a few, Hammie? Not sure if you’re saying subs are doing well or not!

definitely saying that the bench and subs are a big step up on recent seasons.
Hopefully will be the difference for struggling for 6th and and real push for top 3
Showed his value as a sub with that goal. Not good enough to start but very useful as a squad player. Being allowed 5 subs gives him more chance of game time and I for one am glad we have him.
Fair play, slagged him off last night and he has shut me up with a point
Over the season if he chips in with half a dozen or more as sub we will be giving him his own song!
He's clearly been earmarked as a last 20 min impact sub for the season, and to be fair he's taking that role on pretty well despite still exhibiting some of his frustrating traits now and again. Injuries aside I doubt he'd be able to break into this team.
he seems the best sub we've had fir a while now. Curtis is far better from the start where he can get properly involved.
A good example of how The Cowley's improve our players - and hopefully their value.