TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cowley wins August MOM award
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations gaffer.
Nooooo! And it was all going so well!
Well done Danny and the lads
Well done to the fùcking Yank's mug manager
Happy for him. Good news there is no games for the curse to take effect on Wink

PE teacher playing 442 is the best manager for August. Take note L1.
(09-09-2022, 12:54 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Well done to the fùcking Yank's mug manager

Is there a hidden message in there somewhere Tomsk  Big Grin
(09-09-2022, 12:54 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Well done to the fùcking Yank's mug manager

I does like a bit of sarcasm
Well done to DC and the team
Fucking PE teacher, fucking iPad, fucking get in
I fear we might soon reach the stage that other clubs will come in for the Cowleys, I just hope they can get us up first. 

But I could imagine the likes of Brighton or Bournemouth going for him, if not this time then next time.
(10-09-2022, 10:32 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I fear we might soon reach the stage that other clubs will come in for the Cowleys, I just hope they can get us up first. 

But I could imagine the likes of Brighton or Bournemouth going for him, if not this time then next time.

With all due respect winning 5 games in league one hardly puts him in the picture for premiership jobs yet. His one job in the championship started brightly getting manager of the month then went downhill rapidly as Huddersfield avoided relegation on the last day of the season. If he gets us promotion and then challenging at the top end of the Championship he may start attracting interest but he is along way off that at the moment
(10-09-2022, 10:56 AM)Northstandgeorge Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2022, 10:32 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I fear we might soon reach the stage that other clubs will come in for the Cowleys, I just hope they can get us up first. 

With all due respect winning 5 games in league one hardly puts him in the picture for premiership jobs yet. His one job in the championship started brightly getting manager of the month then went downhill rapidly as Huddersfield avoided relegation on the last day of the season. If he gets us promotion and then challenging at the top end of the Championship he may start attracting interest but he is along way off that at the moment

I didn't say yet .  I said soon. 

His reputation in the game as a young up and coming manager with modern techniques and attention to detail is quite strong,a little bit more actual success and he could soon become a wanted man. 

And keeping Huddersfield up wasn't  that bad an achievement given the terminal looking declne they were in when he arrived.