TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The left hand side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We’ve got talent to burn, down the left flank. How to fit In Ogilvie, Robertson, Curtis and now Koroma (who looks an upgrade on Curtis and that’s no criticism of Ronan).

Hume still to return. Lovely.
I thought Curtis wasn’t at his best last night would look to start koroma Saturday. But that all depends on how much koroma will track back with Plymouth being a decent team
Curtis does that quite well although I agree he wasn't at his best last night.
I think Curtis is so desperate to contribute he is making poor decisions. He just needs a couple of things to go his way. Maybe Koroma starting for a couple of games would work but I agree RC tracks backs really well and that might be crucial Saturday.
Koroma Needs to start against the teams we should be beating Curtis against the tougher teams in the league
Curtis's wont for selfish heroics is why he is in League 1 IMO, and for the first time on his Pompey career I think it could now be the differentiator that holds him back.
It’s a testament to how much ground Curtis covers that he got to make so many errors with his final ball. If he cut those out then it would be almost impossible to drop him. I have lost count of how many times he gets caught in possession in the middle third of the pitch. His work rate is phenomenal but so often his work in defense is undone with a sloppy pass.

Koroma was an instant threat to Burton. The way he took that defender on and just ran past him, he’s lightning. A shame Reeco didn’t have the presence of mind to slip that easy ball to Koroma on the right. A waste of a great run.
Curtis realises his dream of promotion could come true this year so will be loathe to lose his place. IMO it’s Jacobs who’s in a dodgy position, frequently injured and now Koroma had joined the ranks. I can see Jacobs going in January.
I’d forgotten he existed tbh. Talented on his day but too inconsistent for me. Not really needed anymore.