TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The call has gone up - Union Flags to FP satdee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Get in the ground early to pay your respects & bring ya flags 

???
Bills not gonna like that he’ll be looking for more war memorials for him and his mates to plss on.
Great show by the Union Bears last night, respect to Rangers for doing things correctly.
I don't have a Union flag.

Will an EU flag be OK?
(15-09-2022, 01:19 PM)scouse Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a Union flag.

Will an EU flag be OK?

That’ll be great please bring your rainbow flag as well.

Will an EU flag be OK?

Will you be booing the national anthem?
Can I bring my Cuban flag?
(15-09-2022, 01:29 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]

Will an EU flag be OK?

Don't really see the link between these two.
(15-09-2022, 01:43 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-09-2022, 01:29 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]

Will an EU flag be OK?

Don't really see the link between these two.

Perhaps you’re not as clever as you think then.
Is Westwood going to ner the national anthem?
I've got a large Division 1 Champions (now Championship) flag from the 2002/3 season - we useful to fly it quite regularly in order to wind up the Scummer who used to live down the road  Big Grin
Reckon a flag with the words "Remember 83" would go down well with the Pastie fans!
(15-09-2022, 05:13 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]Surprised any scummer would move to Paulsgrove

What's it like rubbing shoulders with the hoi-poloi in leafy Oxfordshire- must be nice to be neighbours with Englebert Humperdinck, does he sing to you  Big Grin
From PFC official site:

Portsmouth Football Club will join the rest of the football family in paying our respects to Her late Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II on Saturday.

There will be a minute’s silence before kick-off, the start of which will be signalled by the referee’s whistle.

This will be followed by a playing of the national anthem and we invite all supporters to take part.

All players and officials will also be wearing black armbands as a mark of respect.

Supporters are encouraged to be in their seats by 2.45pm on Saturday to ensure the stadium is full when the tributes begin.
Don't think leafy Oxfordshire has hoi-polloi, more the opposite.
Doesn't Humperdinck live in Leicestershire? If they're hearing him in Oxfordshire, he's not a good neighbour at all
Nothing wrong with living in Oxfordshire, except the 170 mile return journey for every home game.
Taking a day off today. Took a school group to Westminster late on Thursday night. Idiot coach driver refused to drop us at the end of the queue. So a fast 4 mile walk to the queue followed by a 12 hour queue left me feeling rather the worse for wear today! Aches all over!
Looks like we are the only school that could trust our pupils according to the stewards.
Should be a great atmosphere!
PUP
and GSTK
(17-09-2022, 01:29 PM)Santa release Claus Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-09-2022, 09:53 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing wrong with living in Oxfordshire, except the 170 mile return journey for every home game.

I find playing Please Release Me on repeat makes the journey fly by

and 
This is the journey to hell" on the return? 
I do like a bit of Chris Rhea in the car
"I do like a bit of Chris Rhea in the car"

Is that a euphemism?