TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Next three games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Id like to be optimistic and realistic and say 4 points.
9 points . In Kenny we trust.
4 sounds realistic but hope for 6.

Oxford are on a Great Run & should beat us but who knows.

All 3 matches will depend on Formation, Team Selection & most important Motivation.
We really need 7-9 points to stay in the hunt. I think we'll get 3-5
Heart says 9
Head says 4
Oxford is a really tough game.
With our players probably best we go in off a relatively poor run. As soon as we do we they seem to relax.
I would hope and expect a massively positive response from the players after the deplorable performance against Rovers, nothing less than 3 points.

Oxford will be an objective test of where we are as an Automatic Place team, need a win but I expect a draw.

Donny on the slide, take it to them and get all three points.

Of course, if the Jackett/ Gallen Axis play silly buggers with the team a la Bristol then expect more chaos, confusion and dropped points, we need 7 points but probably will have to settle for 5
(19-02-2021, 01:05 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]I would hope and expect a massively positive response from the players after the deplorable performance against Rovers, nothing less than 3 points.

Oxford will be an objective test of where we are as an Automatic Place team, need a win but I expect a draw.

Donny on the slide, take it to them and get all three points.

Of course, if the Jackett/ Gallen Axis play silly buggers with the team a la Bristol then expect more chaos, confusion and dropped points, we need 7 points but probably will have to settle for 5

Jackett / Gallen axis did play silly buggers. Let's see what happens against Oxford.
Just got a feeling.... Oxford W 1-0 Gills L 0-2 Donny D 0-0