TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Where the BBC places League 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quick scan of the fixtures list on the BBC football pages shows the Wimin's fixtures appearing between the Championship and League 1 (even the Wimin's League Cup ffs).  Part of me finds it highly amusing, another part thinks there are some really sad people around who probably found the need to discuss this at length in reasonably high level meetings to ensure it got done.  

Or, more likely, it's just a true reflection of how far we have fallen........
It’s ridiculous. They also need to separate the mens and womens game in the news articles. I’ve selected football as a favourite sport but have zero interest in the womens game.
I can't bear it. Apart from being incandescent with rage, the effort of moving my mouse an extra couple of millimetres is killing me. Might sue the bbc if I get carpal tunnel syndrome.

#outraged #doyouwantaflakewiththat
Women's football is more of public interest than League 1, go be fair
(20-09-2022, 04:47 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Women's football is more of public interest than League 1, go be fair

We could argue that statement til the cows come home. I would probably disagree based on attendances.

Deebo

(20-09-2022, 04:47 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Women's football is more of public interest than League 1, go be fair

When they show their bras after they’ve knocked one in, yes.
England's winning goal in the Euro final was exactly that. Nipples as well!
(20-09-2022, 06:55 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]

When they show their bras after they’ve knocked one in, yes.

While you knock one out?
(20-09-2022, 06:29 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]

We could argue that statement til the cows come home. I would probably disagree based on attendances.

I’d disagree on about every single metric.
Well bearing in mind that the BBC has been concentrating on the Prem and ignoring the lower leagues, despite the fact they are supposed to be the national broadcaster, it’s hardly surprising is it?

I’m currently in Portland Maine and my wokometer is going off the scale, everybody here would be an avid BBC supporter no doubt about it.

Deebo

(20-09-2022, 07:28 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]England's winning goal in the Euro final was exactly that. Nipples as well!

Should be nips out only for a hat trick.
(20-09-2022, 03:25 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Quick scan of the fixtures list on the BBC football pages shows the Wimin's fixtures appearing between the Championship and League 1 (even the Wimin's League Cup ffs).  Part of me finds it highly amusing, another part thinks there are some really sad people around who probably found the need to discuss this at length in reasonably high level meetings to ensure it got done.  

Or, more likely, it's just a true reflection of how far we have fallen........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/lea...s-fixtures

It's more PC at the moment. LGBTQ++ footie will be next.
Every time they score they should all pull up their shirts and tweak their nipples I’d definitely watch them although looking at a few of them they might have hairy chests.
That’ll be alright for some on here but it’s not for me.

Deebo

I’d watch womens football if instead of a yellow card they were tied to a goalpost, had their shorts pulled down and were spanked lightly on their naughty bottoms with a Lino’s flag.
(21-09-2022, 12:33 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]I’d watch womens football if instead of a yellow card they were tied to a goalpost, had their shorts pulled down and were spanked lightly on their naughty bottoms with a Lino’s flag.

That’s absolutely brilliant mush I bet you’ve got one hell of a toweling sock drawer.

Deebo

I have a large selection and every pair was in the wash after the recent Euros. Shurely some sort of record.
I doth my cap mush proud of ya.

Deebo

And… and… and… one last thing to improve viewing figures would be the player who scores an o.g. has to take a golden shower in public.
We’ll that’s quite disturbing
(21-09-2022, 10:21 AM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]

It's more PC at the moment. LGBTQ++ footie will be next.

Dont they get that at St Faries?
With all this rage and latent homosexuality I'm surprised you're not calling for the team to wave their todgers at the Fratton End every time they score.
Ironically it’s people like this who have caused the woke movement they so despise. Funny that.
Well, this thread took a turn I wasn’t expecting.
(21-09-2022, 02:27 PM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]With all this rage and latent homosexuality I'm surprised you're not calling for the team to wave their todgers at the Fratton End every time they score.

Mate, following and watching Football is the most latently homosexual activity in the country. Where else are you going to get a bunch of burley blokes who act out against gayness and women's football, but in the same breath insist that they will only watch the sport when it is played by what is increasingly a majority of metrosexual men who wax anything with hair, wear makeup, jewellery, tattoo themselves identically and play in florescent football boots?
Pages: 1 2