TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Barnsley and Bolton games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Strange the club haven't announced yet when these games will be taking place after their cancellations. Unless a club is stalling on making a decision.

Is there usually a time frame after the postponement that they have to be rearranged in?

I was travelling over for the Bolton game so I'm  naturally dissapointed I haven't heard when the rearranged game will take place.
(22-09-2022, 09:51 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]I was travelling over for the Bolton game so I'm  naturally dissapointed I haven't heard when the rearranged game will take place.

No you weren't.
When it postponed the league games for the weekend of 10th September the EFL said in its statement that details of the rearranged fixtures would be announced in due course.

I think it would be the same for the Bolton game and any other game postponed due to international call ups.

The EFL has to sanction any postponement and therefore has the final say on when games can be rearranged for. So given that league 1 and 2 teams have a fairly demanding schedule over the next few weeks the programme of games for 10/9/22 could be rearranged for towards the end of the season and possibly be midweek. I’m sure clubs can approach the league and ask them to sanction a fixture being rearranged for say the weekends of the second and third rounds of the FA cup if both teams concerned don’t have a fixture.

You’re not even trying are you lol.
BlueArmy, I'll try again... where in Atlanta are you?
(22-09-2022, 01:04 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]BlueArmy, I'll try again... where in Atlanta are you?

Portswood.
But you live in Bridgemary Ash.
Isn't that where Ken Dodd's little pals with the big hats are hiding out these days?
(24-09-2022, 12:47 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that where Ken Dodd's little pals with the big hats are hiding out these days?

That’s Knotty Ash  Smile
I think we could have sold 87,000 tickets for the Bolton game.