TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Soft as F*ck XI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Id start off with Kawaguchi as goalkeeper....
Ben close and Adam May as holding midfielders.

Who was that guy who was a left back (right back?) Mixed race, bald, web-something?? Played for us when we were dropping down the leagues. So lightweight he would get blown into the stands if the ref farted.

Deebo

Jimmy Twinkletoes Carter
French twát Lauren?, Scott Fücking McGarvey, Steve Widley, Kyle Bennett, Jimmy Carter and that’s just for starters.
Unfair on May I feel, never really got a chance here.
Richard Duffy, Ricky Holmes, Peter Marinello.
Yassin Moutaouakil.
Mark Stimson Carl Tiler
Pedro Mendes, went down like a sack of spuds with the slightest of nudges from gentle Ben
Laurent Robert bags the left wing
That’s the French twát I meant lol
(22-09-2022, 04:34 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Ben close and Adam May as holding midfielders.

Who was that guy who was a left back (right back?) Mixed race, bald, web-something?? Played for us when we were dropping down the leagues. So lightweight he would get blown into the stands if the ref farted.

Danny Webber? We were Premier League and Championship when he played for us so maybe him
(23-09-2022, 01:35 AM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-09-2022, 04:34 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Ben close and Adam May as holding midfielders.

Danny Webber? We were relegated from the Premier League when he played for us so maybe him
Prosinecki could be in this team.  Brilliant player but no-one can deny he relied on others to do his running and tackling.
He smoked tabs at halftime, well hard.
(23-09-2022, 04:58 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Prosinecki could be in this team.  Brilliant player but no-one can deny he relied on others to do his running and tackling.

Except for during a tedious 0-0 away draw at Walsall.  Pros had just come on as sub and lost the ball in their half, chased back and put in a great recovery tackle on the edge of our box and won the ball back.  I recall it was Darren Wrack who he lost the ball to and he was no slouch as a player.
Courtney Pitt.
Gilchrist a waste of space, Nigel Quashi, Chris Lawler, Gary Stanley & lauren
(24-09-2022, 02:22 PM)mike hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Gilchrist a waste of space, Nigel Quashi, Chris Lawler, Gary Stanley & lauren

What a quintet of awfulness!

I'd add in Maitland Pollock, John Lathan, Jim MCaffrey and Leigh Barnard from the mid/late 70s period.  None of them able to fight off a fly let alone an old school Division 4 defender.
Pretty much all of the player signed to take the place of Ball's team of mongrels! (in comparison anyhow)