TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey are the only unbeaten side left in league one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If we can avoid defeat to Ipswich next weekend, I think we could go undefeated until November at least.

Leyton orient the only other club in the efl unbeaten.

I think Plymouth will finish higher than Ipswich.
I thought you said we were carp
If we can get a result at Ipswich we could remain unbeaten for a long time yet.
(25-09-2022, 01:29 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]If we can avoid defeat to Ipswich next weekend, I think we could go undefeated until November at least.

Yes, our relegation battle is going well dontcha think ?
Having watched Pompey for years, we will probably slaughter Ipswich then lose at home to the next team we play from the bottom three.
The only team in the league that really 'worries' me is Sheff Weds. They easily have the best squad on paper. I hope it takes them a long time to find their rhythm.
Barnsley look like the ones to watch for me
Wednesday are 1 point behind and a game in front of us. Not exactly far away from being on the ball and act together is it?!
Barnsley do look like a proper team having beaten Wednesday at theirs 0-2.
It makes for a great league this year. For once, this leagues promoted teams will probably be proper championship clubs
(25-09-2022, 01:29 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]If we can avoid defeat to Ipswich next weekend, I think we could go undefeated until November at least.

Is it time to admit you are a clueless twat? The coaching staff are fat and rubbish, our defence won’t get us promoted and we will be in a relegation battle this season are all your claims.