TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey fans in the Ipswich home ends on Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else on this board got tickets in the home ends at Ipswich this Saturday? Pompey soldout away allocation very quickly as usual, and Ipswich struggling to sellout.

I know a lot of Pompey fans who managed to get tickets in the home ends Saturday, and I managed to purchase restricted view tickets for 19 pound each as opposed to better view seats for 20 pound.

Hopefully pompey fans behave themselves as on top of the 1900 away fans, I think there will be 1000 plus Pompey in the home ends.
(26-09-2022, 06:39 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else on this board got tickets in the home ends at Ipswich this Saturday? Pompey soldout away allocation very quickly as usual, and Ipswich struggling to sellout.

I know a lot of Pompey fans who managed to get tickets in the home ends Saturday, and I managed to purchase restricted view tickets for 19 pound each as opposed to better view seats for 20 pound.

Hopefully pompey fans behave themselves as on top of the 1900 away fans, I think there will be 1000 plus Pompey in the home ends.

Now why would you say such a thing? Cretin.
(26-09-2022, 07:17 AM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-09-2022, 06:39 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else on this board got tickets in the home ends at Ipswich this Saturday? Pompey soldout away allocation very quickly as usual, and Ipswich struggling to sellout.

You really think what someone says on a message board would affect anything? 

You seriously don't think Ipswich as a club would have known this would happen? They clearly don't care. Its more revenue for them. Infact it will create a great atmosphere and very unlikely to be any issues.

Have a word mate. You really think Ipswich are suddenly going to be surprised at this ?.

If they were bothered, they'd have put something in place to prevent this from happening.
(26-09-2022, 07:34 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

You seriously don't think Ipswich as a club would have known this would happen? They clearly don't care. Its more revenue for them. Infact it will create a great atmosphere and very unlikely to be any issues.

Have a word mate. You really think Ipswich are suddenly going to be surprised at this ?.

If they were bothered, they'd have put something in place to prevent this from happening.
Mate, you lost the argument when you admitted picking a shit view over a good view to save one whole pound! A whole pound! Do one.
(26-09-2022, 08:28 AM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]

Mate, you lost the argument when you admitted picking a shit view over a good view to save one whole pound! A whole pound! Do one.

If you had any intelligence you would have known that restricted view tickets have been the only ones available for over a week now. Hence the purchase of these restricted view tickets.

Not surprising someone like you misinterpreted the post though. You're not very intelligent.

Read the ipswich website for confirmation.
If any visiting Ipswich fans are reading this thread, BlueArmy isn’t a Pompey fan. He’s a mentally unwell oddball who obsessively trolls this board. He had a result last week spouting bollöcks about how we were nearly as big as Villa that made it’s way on to PASOTI. He’s now trying his luck with some more bollöcks knowing some of you will read it. There won’t be any Pompey in the home ends. Just ignore the cünt.
(26-09-2022, 09:22 AM)BabaOReally Wrote: [ -> ]If any visiting Ipswich fans are reading this thread, BlueArmy isn’t a Pompey fan. He’s a mentally unwell oddball who obsessively trolls this board. He had a result last week spouting bollöcks about how we were nearly as big as Villa that made it’s way on to PASOTI. He’s now trying his luck with some more bollöcks knowing some of you will read it. There won’t be any Pompey in the home ends. Just ignore the cünt.

There will be Pompey fans in the home ends. Whether you like it or not. That's a fact.
No it's not!
Funnily enough ipswich have cretins who pretend to be tractor boys but in fact walk around with yellow feathers hanging out of their backside
(26-09-2022, 08:38 AM)LBlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

If you had any intelligence you would have known that restricted view tickets have been the only ones available for over a week now. Hence the purchase of these restricted view tickets.

Not surprising someone like you misinterpreted the post though. You're not very intelligent.

I’m intelligent enough to spot a coont when I see one.
At least it's a new windup.
I just hope that Ipswich fan in the bad tracksuit that got a proper roasting during the f a cup game a few years back is better dressed now.
I reckon there will 57,000 Pompey fans there Saturday.
(26-09-2022, 08:38 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

After looking for tickets on the Ipswich website I see there are plenty available in the West stand. In fact, unlike Fratton Park, you could have bought 6 together meaning you and all your fellow, scum supporting family members could sit  together. And all without a restricted view. Enjoy the game, although you probably won't
(27-09-2022, 09:42 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon there will 57,000 Pompey fans there Saturday.

And that's only in the Ipswich end
Rumour is Ipswich are rapidly constructing an extra tier on the home end to accommodate the increased allocation to Pompey !
Im chartering a blimph
(29-09-2022, 11:52 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Im chartering a blimph

BlueArmy has requested his private jet from Cape Town flies around the ground for 90 mins so he and his 6 family members can all sit together and watch.
First of all good luck for the rest of the season! Tomorrow's game I think will be between the 2 best teams in the league and I have no idea how it will end up, as our home record isn't as good as our away record!

Enjoy it though, as I think we'll both be up there in may.
(26-09-2022, 08:38 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]If you had any intelligence you would have known that restricted view tickets have been the only ones available for over a week now. Hence the purchase of these restricted view tickets.

Oh, the irony of BA calling someone else out for a lack of intelligence - fecking hilarious!

(and there's a capital 'I' in Ipswich you complete and utter melt)