TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: October fixtures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look pretty decent:
Ipswich A
Fleetwood H
Charlton A
Forest Freen A
Oxford H
Shrewsbury H

Don't see why we can't keep up the 2 points per game run, with that lot. Shrewsbury at home is the game I'll need to concentrate on staying awake for. That's got 0-0 bore draw written all over it.
14points for me
I'll go 13.
11 for me. Hope more!
Feeling conservative, we are due a wobble and need to respond well. I will be very happy with 11
It somewhat depends on injuries. Hopefully Morrel comes back unscathed and Rafferty & Lowry are fit for the next stint of fixtures.
If we avoid defeat at Ipswich, I think we will remain undefeated in the league this year.
(27-09-2022, 08:48 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]If we avoid defeat at Ipswich, I think we will remain undefeated in the league this year.

This is either Ash or somebody likes Gilles taking the piss
(27-09-2022, 08:48 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]If we avoid defeat at Ipswich, I think we will remain undefeated in the league this year.

Ha ha ha. Outstanding trawl.
Not trolling at all.

Look at the fixtures we've had so far. If we avoid defeat Saturday we'd have played sheff wed, Ipswich, Plymouth and Peterborough.

Looking at the fixtures after ipswich, we could easily remain unbeaten. We won't win every game but this team is very hard to beat.
We currently have the joint second best defence and joint second best attack. There's a long way to go but even allowing for the top clubs to wobble it will require at least 92 points to get promoted and at least 82 points to reach the play offs. Just got to keep going and enjoy the footie.
(28-09-2022, 09:14 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Not trolling at all.

Look at the fixtures we've had so far. If we avoid defeat Saturday we'd have played sheff wed, Ipswich, Plymouth and Peterborough.

Looking at the fixtures after ipswich, we could easily remain unbeaten. We won't win every game but this team is very hard to beat.

BA, this is what lots of people were saying at the beginning of the season while you were all doom and gloom, bottom half of table, only 3 good players, fat and slow, terrible defence etc. Seems you've changed your spots, that's what people can't handle.
He hasn’t changed his spots at all, he’s still a scummer cünt troll.
Will be happy with 11 points, it’s almost impossible to keep up our form all season and we will 100% not go defeated.
(27-09-2022, 04:34 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Feeling conservative, we are due a wobble and need to respond well. I will be very happy with 11

Not due 'til January.
(28-09-2022, 02:03 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-09-2022, 04:34 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Feeling conservative, we are due a wobble and need to respond well. I will be very happy with 11

Not due 'til January.

When all the loans go back, traditionally.
Could you imagine going on the scum message board and writing anything positive about them bunch of coonts..

If BlueArmy is a scummer he's turning blueWink... Must of moved to Titchfield?....
The odd thing about scum is that they put existing in the PL getting spanked 9-0 every season, ahead of winning trophies.

I'll never understand it myself. I also don't understand why you would want to have a pony as a lover but there you go.
12 points. We are a solid team.
The strange thing is, if we can avoid defeat at Ipswich, there is every chance we can remain undefeated at least until November with the fixtures we have.

We've played most of the best sides in this division and are undefeated so far.

Avoid defeat Saturday and I don't see us being beaten anytime soon. 

At a minimum we could get 16 or 17 games undefeated in the league imo.
The last straw