TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Blackpool score predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kenny is at the game so it's down to him personally Not Gallen.
No it's not, Gallen is in charge. However, even KJ has just appeared in the quad so even he's given up on Gallen
I expected a massive reaction and effort from  Pompey and forecast 3-1 ( a triumph of hope over experience) instead I thought we were generally scared to ‘go for it’, negative (too often turning back and going square or backwards as an easy alternative to going forward).

Don’t even think Playoffs are a certainty on recent displays.

In the name of God, Jackett, go (or just dump him Eisner), the Pompey fans deserve better.
Just as an aside from the general malaise on this site, I have to say that yet again Raggett has cost us. Have another look at the goal. Yet again after the debacle at Bristol Rovers the Blackpool goalscorer was allowed by Raggett to get in the shot. He was close enough to the forward to get in either a block or a tackle but does neither. 
How can he keep his place in the side with defending like that? And again why was Whatmough not playing? It just beggars belief.
(20-02-2021, 05:08 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]I expected a massive reaction and effort from  Pompey and forecast 3-1 ( a triumph of hope over experience) instead I thought we were generally scared to ‘go for it’, negative (too often turning back and going square or backwards as an easy alternative to going forward).

Don’t even think Playoffs are a certainty on recent displays.

In the name of God, Jackett, go (or just dump him Eisner), the Pompey fans deserve better.
I would argue that rasmus getting stranded near the half way line was the big problem. At times his positional play for a centre back is appalling.
Blackpool must wish they could play us every week.

What a shambles.
Pages: 1 2