TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Dissertation Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently a Year Three student at UCFB Wembley studying Sports Business. For my dissertation, I am looking at the impact of changing ownership on fan morale and on-field performances. Using Portsmouth Football Club 2002 - 2022 as a case study. 

I am looking for 6-8 interviewees to take part in this project. The interview will be 25-45 minutes long depending on the conversation. I am looking for personnel who are able to answer open-ended questions and can speak for this amount of time. Also, someone who is a keen fan of the club and understands the ownership changes during the above period.

If you are interested or know someone that is interested please comment or DM me, to arrange dates and times.   

Thank you! 
You should chat to a chap called Micah Hall.
Seconded. He's the guy you want! Also contact the PST
(29-09-2022, 05:17 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]You should chat to a chap called Micah Hall.

Isn’t he proper bitter these days?
(29-09-2022, 05:18 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Seconded. He's the guy you want! Also contact the PST

Have contacted the PST and got a response. Much appreciated!
(29-09-2022, 03:21 PM)liam3110 Wrote: [ -> ]I have now found all the interviewees - thank you!

I am currently a Year Three student at UCFB Wembley studying Sports Business. For my dissertation, I am looking at the impact of changing ownership on fan morale and on-field performances. Using Portsmouth Football Club 2002 - 2022 as a case study. 

I am looking for 6-8 interviewees to take part in this project. The interview will be 25-45 minutes long depending on the conversation. I am looking for personnel who are able to answer open-ended questions and can speak for this amount of time. Also, someone who is a keen fan of the club and understands the ownership changes during the above period.