TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Griffiths
Robertson, Morrison, Raggett, Ogilvie
Dale, Morrell, Pack, Koroma
Bishop, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Swanson, Tunnicliffe, Mingi, Hackett, Curtis, Jacobs
Does not feel as strong a bench as of late?
I'd certainly take point right now.
Pigott is not eligible to play today, Lowery still affected by the injury which forced him off against Plymouth. Rafferty still out also
Lowery hamstring and Rafferty has had a stomach operation.
(01-10-2022, 01:03 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Does not feel as strong a bench as of late?
I'd certainly take  point right now.

I thought the bench looked quite strong. Raferty is a big miss though.

Good to see Jacobs on the bench as I'm certain we'll need him 2nd half.
I miss Rafferty too
(01-10-2022, 01:09 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]Pigott is not eligible to play today, Lowery still affected by the injury which forced him off against Plymouth. Rafferty still out also

Pity about Pigott as he's bang on form with a hatrick against Chelski.
well to be fair we are getting mullered and of course Harness scores. I'm not surprised as he's a much better player than people gave him credit for but really we sound totally second best. Pack and Morrell our mighty midfield seem completely overrun so far. Sad
(01-10-2022, 02:27 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]well to be fair we are getting mullered and of course Harness scores. I'm not surprised as he's a much better player than people gave him credit for but really we sound totally second best. Pack and Morrell our mighty midfield seem completely overrun so far. Sad

harness semed to be played out of position for us, seems a better floating central type given lots of chances to score
i agree totally.. penalty. big moment..
Colby Bishop equalises
nice hat
keep the score like that thankyou
Fortunate to be level. Definitely biggest test so far this season. Second best in midfield and full backs really struggling. Swanson must be gash to force us into this back 4 line up. Gotta hope Ipswich pressing game catches up with them second half. They seem to be doing it better than us at the moment. Still, we’re in it as it stands.
Maybe fortunate, however, Ipswich haven't had many clear cut chances. I'd take a draw especially as we have 3 first teamers out.
Flat footed and ponderous until the equaliser. Robertson getting caught forward, Raggett not his usual self.
Neither is Pack
Attendance 28,434 with 1,941 Pompey. I don't get it when we are told we have to have 10% ticket availability for away fans why not 2,800 available. Supposedly we sold out all our allocation.
2.1 down now
We did, we wanted more
Are we learning something today or are we badly missing a couple of key players? i know its only 2-1 but it sounds like a bit of a pummelling for long periods.
Defence letting us down. Need Jacobs on Now.
well you dont get 2 pens often. well done Bishop.
oh for **** sake
Losing again 3.2
Need to get back into this asap &really Go For It.
Pages: 1 2 3