TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Denver Hume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was he a panic buy?
Quite possibly but need to play a system i.e. 3-5-2 for him to fit into.
He was an upgrade on what came before him but not sure how he first now.
Not seen much of him but what I have seen suggests we certainly shouldn’t adapt our system just to fit him in so he might be a bit of a bystander this season.
He is someone DC believes he can improve.
an example of the need for midweek cup games and then reserve games?
Think the system has changed on him and he is one we should rehabilitate and then flip for a modest profit
Hume is capable of playing wing back if we need that, but don't forget he is also a traditional  left back and can play 442 quite happily.  Now he is fit I see him a first reserve behind Ogilvie for that position, and a good player to have on the bench for those occasions when a bit of extra pace is needed in that position.
(05-10-2022, 02:00 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Hume is capable of playing wing back if we need that, but don't forget he is also a traditional  left back and can play 442 quite happily.  Now he is fit I see him a first reserve behind Ogilvie for that position, and a good player to have on the bench for those occasions when a bit of extra pace is needed in that position.
We are really going to need some decent reserves if we are to maintain our start near the top.
I'm going to backtrack on what I said. After reading Deep's reply I thought "yes, actually wtf wouldn't be be able to play 442?"

Let's see how he gets on