TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Predictions for Fleetwood at home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-10-2022, 05:41 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2022, 05:19 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2022, 03:51 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Think 2-1 maybe 3-1 Harrison to score for them scored 5 already

I'm so confident Harrison won't score tomorrow that I'd put my properties on it.

So put on a bet for every penny you have in the bank and post the receipt up.

(07-10-2022, 06:59 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]If  I still had a mortgage I would happily bet every penny of it on Ellis Harrison not scoring for Fleetwood tomorrow, but I don't so my life savings will have to do.

Let's compare bank balances  :D
Harrison Holgate might score though...
Ellis Harrison wont score for Fleetwood today at as he plays for Port Vale
Yes, He's scored 5 goals in 9 appearances so far for Vale
He 55 years old, lives in his mums box room in a single bed. He has no savings to gamble.
(07-10-2022, 08:03 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2022, 07:33 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]3-1 Pompey. We all know our defence aren't brilliant but should have enough against the Cod Army!

Tuesday Night result will give us more confidence although against a much weaket team.

Koroma & Tunnicliffe pushing for starts. Like to see Jacobs starting as well or at least playing 45 minutes.

Chuckle 

The only person to like Mikeys post is Barmy.

Only one team in the top four has conceded less goals than us (by one!) and they ain’t top.

Our defence still isn't that great though!

Ogilvie playing out of position again.

Morrison too slow.

Missing Rafferty Big Time.

But only my humble opinion Cunni.
Banana skin today. A tough game and we played alright, but these sorts of games are the ones that an automatics candidate must win.
We have little chance of promotion this season sadly.

We aren't good enough.
(08-10-2022, 04:35 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]We have little chance of promotion this season sadly.

We aren't good enough.

but as relegation battles go it is going quite well
1. Bishop and Scarlett now being well covered by defenders. Cowley needs to shake things up by giving Pigott a start.
2. Dale poor, apart from the assist. I was actually pleased to see Reeco come on.
3. Koroma fell away after the goal.
4. Usual comments about the defence.
5. With the squad now being reasonable, today's lack of fight and poor overall performance lie at Cowley's door. He is being found out.
6. Another modest season awaits us.
Midfield not good enough, felt a little sorry for Pack as around him it's very mediocre
Any consolation I'm at another PFC tonight- Paris in Ligue 2. God awful game, about 2000 in attendance, mainly banging drums and making weird noises and miles from the pitch as usual. Give me a bad game at FP any day.
And I still had to queue for ages for a beer....
Pages: 1 2