TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: IFollow highlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have watched these back this morning and spotted something I missed at FP: fuck me our management are in the ear of the fourth official constantly
And been booked or spoken to a number of times already.
(09-10-2022, 10:50 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]And been booked or spoken to a number of times already.

Fortunately 4 bookings for a suspension as mentioned on Solent yesterday. 
Be nice if the officials really started enforcing every little rule about the coaching box etc to make the point to the brothers
(09-10-2022, 09:22 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Have watched these back this morning and spotted something I missed at FP: fuck me our management are in the ear of the fourth official constantly

to be fair there was quite a lot about yesterday's referee to get in the ear of the 4th official about.
I reckon this is where the PE teacher stuff comes from (when the other managers say it).

I mean this with the greatest of respect to teachers, who do what I would call a "real job" in society, but I've never known a profession quite like them for having a fundamentalist, black and white view of rights and wrongs.
(09-10-2022, 03:32 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2022, 10:50 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]And been booked or spoken to a number of times already.

Fortunately 4 bookings for a suspension as mentioned on Solent yesterday. 
Be nice if the officials really started enforcing every little rule about the coaching box etc to make the point to the brothers

You want our management team suspended?
(09-10-2022, 05:43 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon this is where the PE teacher stuff comes from (when the other managers say it).

I mean this with the greatest of respect to teachers, who do what I would call a "real job" in society, but I've never known a profession quite like them for having a fundamentalist, black and white view of rights and wrongs.
They do like to think they are unique.I'm married to one.
(12-10-2022, 07:37 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2022, 05:43 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I reckon this is where the PE teacher stuff comes from (when the other managers say it).

They do like to think they are unique.I'm married to one.

...... and speaking as one
I've never worked with a workforce that enjoy a good moan quite so much.