TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oluwayemi
Swanson, Dockerill, Freeman, Hume
Pace, Mingi, Tunnicliffe, Jacobs
Pigott, Hackett

Subs
Osei-Owusu, Laidlaw, Quarm, Murray, Mottoh
1.0 Swanson
Who we playing???
Playing scum in the Hampshire cup

now 2:0 Hackett scores
Now 3:0 Jacobs

Whats the odds for a 4:1 win ie Scum's favourite scoreline against us Smile
Interesting position for Hackett.
(11-10-2022, 07:09 PM)Who_Am_I? Wrote: [ -> ]Now 3:0 Jacobs

Whats the odds for a 4:1 win ie Scum's favourite scoreline against us  Smile

Erm..........
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201...ive-score/
4:0. Scummer red-carded too.
4:0 Hackett again!

Their centre back Lancashire? sent off
Hackett increasingly interests me.
He has is limitations but seems to be improving and certainly has an eye for a goal, physically adds something to he team too. Seems our best sub most games when he comes on.
Was anyone watching? Was he actually playing up front?
All over 5-2, as Three Lads in the Pub say ....
A D!(k!ngggggggg ..... and I've just sent the "good news" to a couple of Scummers !!
Well that could have gone a lot worse.
Very handy game time for several fringe players too.
You have to laugh at such feeble attempts to spin a crushing defeat...

From the Echo....

Morgan hits double as Southampton B fight valiantly at senior Portsmouth"
A YOUTHFUL scummers B team fought from four goals down to register a 5-2 defeat at Portsmouth – despite being reduced to 10 men.
(11-10-2022, 08:40 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Hackett increasingly interests me.
He has is limitations but seems to be improving and certainly has an eye for a goal, physically adds something to he team too. Seems our best sub most games when he comes on.
Was anyone watching? Was he actually playing up front?

Apparently he played up front against Villa last week
Putting aside the ins and outs of our more experienced team against their more youthful side it amused me to read about the ‘fight-back’ from 4 goals down to only lose by 3.
(12-10-2022, 10:00 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Putting aside the ins and outs of our more experienced team against their more youthful side it amused me to read about the ‘fight-back’ from 4 goals down to only lose by 3.

A truly 'valiant' effort.
Almost on a par with their senior team brilliantly losing by only four-nil on Saturday.
TBF if we hadn’t won it would be a disgrace. Other than one defender we fielded 10 first team squad players against a ‘B’ / U 21 team. Nothing to really crow about , in fact if it wasn’t because the opposition were Scum B we wouldn’t really give a toss, I mean , whoe really gives a flying one about the Hampshire Cup? .
A good work out for our squad players and nothing more IMO.
10 first team ‘League 1’ squad players.

Many of whom have been said to be not good enough by some commenters on this board.

If they’re right we can safely say that the much trumpeted Scum academy production line which went of the rails a few years back has really crashed and burned.

5-2. I fuckin love it.
It could be scummers veteran old boys, or their ladies team for all I care, as long as every time we play them we beat them.
And for the record, I enjoy seeing them loose every week in the premiership too.
Saintsweb thread is a good laugh about this game. They don't care, we don't care, then they do care, and we care too much?
Kenny made us a fortune by taking midweek cups seriously, with a much improved squad depth we really should be ding that once more. Could make some handy money for the January windows!