TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The 'I have something to say about Pompey that doesn't warrant its own thread' post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll kick it of with

It's a shame one of the cameras doesn't show a view of the south stand. I'd like to see it on a match day.
its a shame we don't sell a decent pasty!
...or a pint of HSB !
It's a shame we haven't reseated the FE cos the new works make it look shite
Pompey's home draw against Lincoln doesn't look quite so bad now in the light of Ipswich's result against them yesterday.
I wonder if Plymouths manager will be off to the championship
There was a fit bird sat behind me at the Brizzle game who had an amazing set of fun bags.
Any posts with supporting photos will gain extra marks.
how do you put photos on here then?
I would be quite happy to have a thread about fun bags
Whatever happened to the boater boys of the lower NS terracing? From late 80's to early 90's they were there, then suddenly gone?
(16-10-2022, 06:00 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]how do you put photos on here then?

Looking at the two posts before the pic request, I'm deliberately mis-guessing it's only photos of Plymouth's manager required.
Has he got fun bags then?
Only one way to find out
I'm guessing any Plymouth fans reading this forum, hoping we might be concerned they're top, would be surprised by the only interest we seem to be showing.
(16-10-2022, 07:41 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]its a shame we don't sell a decent pasty!

Possibly the most important post on here.
(17-10-2022, 12:00 AM)bilbo baggins Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-10-2022, 07:41 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]its a shame we don't sell a decent pasty!

Having eaten the best burger I've ever had at MK last year, I'm holding out hope that Cullen can use his links to get us some proper food at Fratton Park.
Mick's Monster Burgers were always a pre match ritual at Fp but sadly his vans are no longer in attendance
(17-10-2022, 07:51 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]

Having eaten the best burger I've ever had at MK last year, I'm holding out hope that Cullen can use his links to get us some proper food at Fratton Park.
At the last home game I saw some raggedy haired bloke at the North Stand/Milton End bar who looked like he had something to do with the catering. He was organising a top up of pies etc. 
As I like chocolate I asked him why there only ever seemed to be two bars available,Kit-Kat and Yorkie. What about a bit of variety like adding Mars Bars or Cadburys I asked and why they had run out of diet Coke before half time. Normally I'd get mine at a third of the price inTesco Express but was running late.
He shrugged his shoulders a bit said there were no plans to introduce more chocolate bars and he didn't know why they'd run out of diet Coke.
Ain't going to improve soon.
(17-10-2022, 03:39 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]

At the last home game I saw some raggedy haired bloke at the North Stand/Milton End bar who looked like he had something to do with the catering. He was organising a top up of pies etc. 
As I like chocolate I asked him why there only ever seemed to be two bars available,Kit-Kat and Yorkie. What about a bit of variety like adding Mars Bars or Cadburys I asked and why they had run out of diet Coke before half time. Normally I'd get mine at a third of the price inTesco Express but was running late.
He shrugged his shoulders a bit said there were no plans to introduce more chocolate bars and he didn't know why they'd run out of diet Coke.

He was probably too busy to field questions about chocolate bar selection ffs and it’s probably not his decision anyway. Drop the club an email or go to the next Solent fans forum, I’m sure they’d welcome your question.
(17-10-2022, 03:44 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2022, 03:39 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]

He was probably too busy to field questions about chocolate bar selection ffs and it’s probably not his decision anyway. Drop the club an email or go to the next Solent fans forum, I’m sure they’d welcome your question.

definitely email one of the fan reps listed on the club site. I asked them to raise the issue of the booking system leaving single seats, which they did (apparently it was already on "the list")
I'd be amazed if the in ground catering has not been raised on numerous occasions. The rebuild seemed to include much improved beer pumping and cellar-age, maybe chocolate could be next!
Ask them to add the Brazilian jiggling dancers to the list. The only positive contrinution Chainrai made to the club.