TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
same again

Griffiths
Robertson, Morrison, Raggett, Ogilvie
Dale, Morrell, Pack, Koroma
Bishop, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Swanson, Mingi, Hackett, Curtis, Jacobs, Pigott
Still no Rafferty or Lowery
sort of pleased to see we are not rushing players back from injuries, I guess.
Let's hope Jacobs is now fit enough to come on 2nd half if we're struggling. Curtis & Pigott likely to be needed as well.
Jacobs is such a good player, the only problem is the system we are playing means he misses out.

But it's 442 for me all the way..
Dodgy defence and blunt strike force. Not looking good.
Nothing wrong with the strike force. Its the defence that is wobbly and hopefully that doesn't seep into the rest of the team. I hope they can relax and get back to playing some of the cracking football they served up previously.
I’d still prefer to see Bishop and Pigott. With Scarlett playing he becomes the main striker relegating Bishop to a foil, hence no goals in the last three games.
Nothing wrong with the strike force?????????

Did you watch the game against Fleetwood?
(17-10-2022, 06:34 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Jacobs is such a good player, the only problem is the system we are playing means he misses out.

But it's 442 for me all the way..

That's for D.C. to sort out. He would of come on against Fleetwood but wasn't fully fit according to D.C.
Time to give Scarlett a rest imo
Anyone got any links for the game ( other than Sky)
It's on Hesgoal.com
? cheers
1-0 Charlton, surely a push & Shirt pull? Where is VAR when you need it?
Nothing wrong with that goal - except Morrison.
I thought Scarlett was offside but if he wasn't it was a pen all day long
Ball given away cheap in midfield, and they go and score.
Starting to feel like last season.
Getting mullered now. Defence not up to it again. Subs at H.T. please.
I know its third division stuff, but how many times are we giving the ball away?
Ogilive is not a right back. Dale is not giving him any help. Raggett is not a left sided defender. Morrell has done nothing as has Koroma.
Morrison outmuscled for 1st goal. Koroma stupid crossfield attempt at pass for 2nd. Then Griffiths stays on his line instead of closing onrushing winger.

Need at least 3 subs at half time - Morrison is one that needs getting off.
Ogilvy out of position again. Looks like Cowley is the only person who hasn’t noticed this back 4 has been a disaster for weeks now. I genuinely thought this was a month we’d pick up a good stack of points. No chance if he persists with this inexplicable line up.
Morrison seems to be having one of those nights.
Good excuse to pull him, put Raggett and Robertson back in the middle, Ogilvie at left back. Or even those three as a 352 base and so on.
What has happened to our high press?
Pages: 1 2 3 4