TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: How many more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goals does this defence need to concede before the manager realises this back 4 doesn't work ffs.
Awful defending. It would have been no surprise if they had scored again.
is any stato out there able to list the results with this four
I might be wrong but we seem to have fallen away since we had to change and chose this change.
Thought we started the 2nd half brightly but yet another Jacobs injury then Pack stupid 2nd yellow did us. Defensively we are a mess as so many have posted recently on here. The better team by far has won, last year we fell apart after 4 games, this season I'd say we've managed double that
I can't believe he's persisted with the same back four AGAIN!!! WTF is the matter with the manager????

Nowhere near an automatic promotion side, however Mingi should be starting from what I've seen.
(17-10-2022, 08:56 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe he's persisted with the same back four AGAIN!!! WTF is the matter with the manager????

Nowhere near an automatic promotion side, however Mingi should be starting from what I've seen.

You really can’t believe it?! I can, classic Cowley.
Proper ten yard stare stuff from Cowley on the box tonight
Get rid whilst we still have a chance. Get someone competent in.
Mingi really did look bright when he come on.
(17-10-2022, 07:50 PM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]Goals does this defence need to concede before the manager realises this back 4 doesn't work ffs.

Feck me, you lot change your spots quick. I bet ba is on his fourth wank after that game.

Clear pen puts us level. We didn't get the decision that was that. When your key players are out why do you expect to carry on as normal? We are trying to get out of this league without buying it. Do you seriously expect us to walk the league?

There are problems. Like how rusty we are when we have a long break. These players have had an off day not helped by another TV ref making it all about him. We move on and at least the cowleys are forced to try winning  games without pack because right now all you have to do to have a chance against pompey  is too stop pack.
(17-10-2022, 09:29 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-10-2022, 07:50 PM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]Goals does this defence need to concede before the manager realises this back 4 doesn't work ffs.

Feck me, you lot change your spots quick. I bet ba is on his fourth wank after that game.

Clear pen puts us level. We didn't get the decision that was that. When your key players are out why do you expect to carry on as normal? We are trying to get out of this league without buying it. Do you seriously expect us to walk the league?

There are problems. Like how rusty we are when we have a long break. These players have had an off day not helped by another TV ref making it all about him. We move on and at least the cowleys are forced to try winning  games without pack because right now all you have to do to have a chance against pompey  is to stop pack.

Cant see anyone talking about walking the league, more can we play players in the position they play. Not too much to expect is it?
Unfortunately our defence is awful and we have two pe teachers in charge.

Everything else is rosy though.
(17-10-2022, 09:29 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

There are problems. Like how rusty we are when we have a long break. These players have had an off day not helped by another TV ref making it all about him. We move on and at least the cowleys are forced to try winning  games without pack because right now all you have to do to have a chance against pompey  is too stop pack.

Long break? we played 9 days previously and some players played in midweek.

Key players out...we have 2 other right backs which Cowley is reluctant to play so fucks up the entire defence in order to play Ogilvie on the wrong side. How many goals have we conceded with this defensive line up....
Raggett has not had the best run of games. He's out of form. He can't be taken out for a bit as there is no one else. That's a strength in depth issue
He did ok last night
Never mind defense, what about our non existent attack??????
Clear pen except he was offside so in this case 2 wrong decisions actually produced the right one.
(18-10-2022, 08:19 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]He did ok last night

Responsible for the first, ball watching
(18-10-2022, 10:24 AM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2022, 08:19 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]He did ok last night

Responsible for the first, ball watching

He certainly wasn't at fault
[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-18-at-21-58-04.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-18-at-21-58-22.png]
(18-10-2022, 08:47 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-2022-10-18-at-21-58-04.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-10-18-at-21-58-22.png]

A very neat photo but it doesn’t show the ball flying over his head towards the two players it actually did reach. The goal scorer already had a defender in front of him, as your picture clearly shows.

I really do not construe how you come to the conclusion that it’s Raggetts fault. Or do you believe that it’s Raggett on the ground?