TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The Cowleys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I said at the start of season they wouldn't take us up or even get us in the playoffs. They are PE teachers.

They've built their own squad and it looks like we aren't even going to make the playoffs this season again.

This team has absolutely no chance of promotion and its down to the Cowleys.

Losing 3 nil away to Charlton is a joke.

Something needs to be done at this club to get us out this division. Something needs to change at the club.

This isn't just a bad run, this happens every year now.
Tonight really shows how important your key few players are at this level.
I think we all knew that Lowery was a class above, probably did not realise quite what a hole Rafferty would leave.
The team (apart from up front) is back to a lot of last years team and guess what?
(17-10-2022, 08:30 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]I said at the start of season they wouldn't take us up or even get us in the playoffs. They are PE teachers.

They've built their own squad and it looks like we aren't even going to make the playoffs this season again.

This team has absolutely no chance of promotion and its down to the Cowleys.

Losing 3 nil away to Charlton is a joke.

Something needs to be done at this club to get us out this division. Something needs to change at the club.

This isn't just a bad run, this happens every year now.

You said we were going to go all season undefeated.
I hate to say it but sadly I feel this is the beginning of the end for the cowleys. They are nice blokes but aren't up to standard.

We need a manager to get us out this league.

When do the club act? When we are 10th ffs.

Four games without a win in the league,  humiliated tonight.