TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Will Pigott go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He is plenty good enough for first team football at this level. Will he decide to move somewhere where the manager will want to use him?
He's on a season long loan is he not ? Don't know if Ipswich could recall him in January ?
For me Bishop has been really poor for a while. Pigott must be frustrated at not getting a go.
Bishop hasn’t been poor. He’s just playing in a system that supports Scarlett. His goals slowed down as soon as Scarlett became a fixture in the side.
It’s time Scarlett was dropped, to come on late in the game.

Deebo

Bishop would benefit by having wingers who try to get to the byline rather than cutting inside and running crossfield every time they get the ball.
Dale tries too hard. He had three, sometimes four men on him most times he got the ball. As Deebo says he cuts inside too often.
Bishop’s job is to hold the ball up bring others into play and he’s not very good at it. He loves sitting on his backside whingeing.The idea of dropping your best player so someone else can play in his position is a bit odd I would have thought. For me it’s time for Pigott to get a go and give CB a rest to get his mojo back.
(18-10-2022, 09:07 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Bishop’s job is to hold the ball up bring others into play and he’s not very good at it. He loves sitting on his backside whingeing.The idea of dropping your best player so someone else can play in his position is a bit odd I would have thought. For me it’s time for Pigott to get a go and give CB a rest to get his mojo back.

His job is to score goals. Scarlett needs a spell on the bench.
I know we have a couple of players out at the back but that doesn't excuse mechanical football and a lack of industry up front. That's near enough out first team up there.
Bishop is also a 9, not a 10. He will get his magic hat back when Cowley plays him in position
I’ve been saying it for weeks. Bishop needs Pigott alongside him not Scarlett.
I think DC can be stubborn/ selfish in this manner. I think he knows that Scarlett will go on to have a very successful career and he wants to say he’s had a part in it.