TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Next XI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Josh
Swanson Robertson Raggett Ogilvie 
Dale Mingi Morell Curtis 
Piggot Bishop

Round pegs, round holes and get the Bish back up top
Think we need 14 but it's a chance for the team to put things right.
Griff
Raffs, Raggs, Robbo, Ogilvie
Dale, Mingi, Lowrey, Curtis
Bishop, ( I’d prefer Pigott but it’ll be Scarlett)
Agreed, time to give Scarlett a rest.  He is no longer living up to the hype of his early season performances . He is exceptional for his age, but just like any 18 yo he needs careful handling to avoid burn-out and a few games of coming off the bench in short sharp bursts would be better for him and for the team.
Griffiths
Morrison-ragget-Robertson
Swanson-lowery-morrel-ogilvie
Dale-bishop-koroma
Get Mingi on from the start
(18-10-2022, 03:11 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Griffiths
Morrison-ragget-Robertson
Swanson-lowery-morrel-ogilvie
Dale-bishop-koroma

That must qualify as the shortest midfield in Pompeys history. I’d be very surprised to see Lowery and Morrell together as a midfield pairing but then again you never know with DC
Piggot must get a run of games. I was so delighted when we signed him and no-one could complain about him being left out when we were playing well. but now it will be a sickener if we let a player of his quality return to Ipswich in January without having given him a chance.
Curtis needs to play. After Scarlett he’s our best goal threat at the moment with Koroma off colour.
(19-10-2022, 09:07 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Curtis needs to play. After Scarlett he’s our best goal threat at the moment with Koroma off colour.

Goalby is our biggest goal threat if we play to his strengths, which we were when he was scoring.