TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: A good team...when fit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Griffiths
Rafferty Raggett Robinson Ogilvie
Thompson Pack
Dale Lowery
Scarlett Bishop
Attacking wise we are pretty decent. Sometimes we struggle to break teams down but the attack is pretty decent all things considered. It's not a concern. Shame a lot are loan players though.

Our biggest concern is our keeper and centre backs. Griffiths is really not very good and Raggett and Robertson are poor. 

Rafferty and Ogilvie are pretty good.

If we could get a quality keeper in and two quality centre backs, we could get promotion.

Doesn't matter what system we play, with Griffiths, raggett and Robertson we will never be good enough and fail to get promotion with these players.

In short, we aren't good enough to get promotion. That is partly down to the cowleys, and partly down to the owners.
(19-10-2022, 11:48 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]Attacking wise we are pretty decent. Sometimes we struggle to break teams down but the attack is pretty decent all things considered. It's not a concern. Shame a lot are loan players though.

Our biggest concern is our keeper and centre backs. Griffiths is really not very good and Raggett and Robertson are poor. 

Rafferty and Ogilvie are pretty good.

If we could get a quality keeper in and two quality centre backs, we could get promotion.

Doesn't matter what system we play, with Griffiths, raggett and Robertson we will never be good enough and fail to get promotion with these players.

In short, we aren't good enough to get promotion. That is partly down to the cowleys, and partly down to the owners.

Don't you get bored with repeating everything you say ad infinitum? Don't you get bored with repeating everything you say ad infinitum? Don't you get bored with repeating everything you say ad infinitum? Don't you get bored with repeating everything you say ad infinitum? Don't you get bored with repeating everything you say ad infinitum? Well I am certainly fed up doing this so surely you must be too.
Are we really saying that Morrison on current form is better than Raggett?

But I'd agree that we have a decent team "when fit"
Perhaps the high press might ask more than most players can give on a regular basis?
(21-10-2022, 11:12 AM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Are we really saying that Morrison on current form is better than Raggett?

But I'd agree that we have a decent team "when fit"
Perhaps the high press might ask more than most players can give on a regular basis?

I don't think anyone other than Barmy would suggest Morrison was better than Raggett. 

3 wins in the next eight days would put us back in the automatics hunt, and they are all winnable and the sort of games this team was winning earlier in the season. What an opportunity if they step back up to the mark.
definitely achievable
games in hand can be great if you win them