TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Watching Pompey is so Fcuking Boring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would be happy to see a game of Rock Paper Scissors for the winner.
Entertainment my arris
Agreed. 2nd top scorers but it’s like watching paint dry.
time for a change up unless we are happy with nil nil after tuesday
Roll on the end of the season to rid this club of the clueless management structure.
Betting we won’t even make play offs and that is the end for this soul destroying management team
(20-02-2021, 04:45 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Betting we won’t even make play offs and that is the end for this soul destroying management team

Don't be so sure about that - they're doing exactly what's needed of them which is stopping us being promoted to a financially unsustainable league.  I'd put money on Dumb and Dumber still being here next season.
(21-02-2021, 10:23 AM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-02-2021, 04:45 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Betting we won’t even make play offs and that is the end for this soul destroying management team

Don't be so sure about that - they're doing exactly what's needed of them which is stopping us being promoted to a financially unsustainable league.  I'd put money on Dumb and Dumber still being here next season.

I’ll take that bet.

They will be gone promotion or not.

The Eisners will have noted their unpopularity and will definitely replace them when their contracts are up.

In my opinion  Smile .

Kenny got Wolves promoted and was promptly sacked, the Wolves fans couldn’t take any more of the dire fare he serves up.
Kenny Abjectt
(21-02-2021, 11:27 AM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-02-2021, 10:23 AM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote: [ -> ]

I’ll take that bet.

They will be gone promotion or not.

The Eisners will have noted their unpopularity and will definitely replace them when their contracts are up.

In my opinion  Smile .

Kenny got Wolves promoted and was promptly sacked, the Wolves fans couldn’t take any more of the dire fare he serves up.

In fairness, the Eisners could have kicked Jackett out long before now and I wish they had - he's managed to do what even Barker, Pulis and Mortimore couldn't and that's to make me lose the will to travel to games (albeit a year ago).  Honestly, after some of the last games I attended I made Cowes at his worst seem an eternal optimist.

Fate has a way of kicking Pompey supporters between the legs* and I just think Tornante will stick with the devil they know and keep Dumb and Dumber at the club for next season.  I hope I'm wrong I really do.

*Wanted to say 'nuts' but this is an all inclusive, gender-neutral board.  Allegedly.
"*Wanted to say 'nuts' but this is an all inclusive, gender-neutral board. Allegedly."

Is it bollocks!!

DYSWIDT?
Is there anybody on here willing to support jacket any longer, I have totally had enough of the useless coont and if we lost every game until the end of the season then it would be a price worth paying to be rid of the whole management structure.
There is no doubt to me that he has lost the dressing room and the players are just going through the motions and hating the style of football they are forced to play.
There was one passage of play yesterday that the ball was kicked long to Marquis who was about 35 yards out and he had two  of their midfielders in front and behind and there whole back 4 ten yards further back marking know one.
That perfectly sums up Pompey’s problems and why that tactically inept management team need to be sacked.
I wonder if the Eisners read these forums because I have totally had enough.