TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: We need a new manager NOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MINGE
(20-02-2021, 09:19 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Looks awesome too moosh lol

This is 3rd Division football.
Blackpool, 3rd best in current form in top 13. Raggett is worth a goal a game to the opposition. Williams had a bad day at the office, so we lacked creativity. 

Sunderland looked out of it a couple of games back. Doncaster looked unstoppable.

Daniels looks quality. Can you find an equivalent centre back replacement? If you take Raggett out of the team, what impact would that have on this squads morale? Nicolaisen is growing into English football and has some real quality about him, but needs more time. Does anyone really believe this squad can't pass?
In midfield/attacking midfield we have Williams who at best gives a 100% with very little return, ditto Cannon. Close is very average for L1 and Curtis who is very good on his day but I think he hasn't fully recovered from Covid. Jacobs has potential. Harness has massive potential and skill apparently,however we've only seen it in about half a dozen games since he's been here and is very inconsistent ( another slightly better Kyle Bennett). As for the loanees Byers looks good and has a decent pedigree, however White ??? Why?

In attack we have 3 strikers, 2 are absolutely garbage and Hiwula who is reluctantly given the odd cameo role

In defence Daniels is good but did Brown deserve to be dropped? plus Daniel is nearing the end of his career. Raggett , Downing and Bolton are awful ( although TBF Bolton played reasonably well at CB), Rasmus is average. Johnson appears a good signing,Mnonga who looks promising and of course Jack who is head and shoulders above anything we've got in defence if he can stay fit.

We have two good keepers

All in all I think we have about 5 players tops who are good enough for the Championship if and when we get there ( not this season and not with Jackett).
(22-02-2021, 11:21 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]In midfield/attacking midfield we have Williams who at best gives a 100% with very little return, ditto Cannon. Close is very average for L1 and Curtis who is very good on his day but I think he hasn't fully recovered from Covid. Jacobs has potential. Harness has massive potential  and skill apparently,however we've only seen it in about half a dozen games since he's been here and is very inconsistent ( another slightly better Kyle Bennett). As for the loanees Byers looks good and has a decent pedigree, however White ??? Why?

In attack we have 3 strikers, 2 are absolutely garbage and Hiwula who is reluctantly given the odd cameo role

In defence Daniels is good but did Brown deserve to be dropped? plus Daniel is nearing the end of his career. Raggett , Downing and Bolton are awful ( although TBF Bolton played reasonably well at CB), Rasmus is average. Johnson appears a good signing,Mnonga who looks promising and of course Jack who is head and shoulders above anything we've got in defence if he can stay fit.

We have two good keepers

All in all I think we have about 5 players tops who are good enough for the Championship if and when we get there ( not this season and not with Jackett).

I would agree with almost all of that.
I would add to what I said in last post that Harness also was off par (less creativity), and he got subbed.
If the standard of refereeing was even just adequate, Brown is a penalty waiting to happen every game. He gives his all, he has great strength and attitude; but he is lucky we are in Div III. And that is the point: we aren't in the Championship.
But that squad can certainly pass.
Pages: 1 2