TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Griffiths
Swanson, Raggett, Robertson, Ogilvie
Dale, Mingi, Tunnicliffe, Koroma,
Bishop, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Freeman, Morrell, Hume, Morrison, Pigott, Curtis
Would have liked to see Scarlett on the bench but looks better than vs Oxford
Indeed. The long running saga of rafferty and lowery goes on. Pack’s minor injury becoming more long term as well. All be back for the big one maybe... Hereford!
Raggers misses only 45 mins. Phew
Morrell on the bench but wonder how fit he is?
All our defenders ball watching for their goal. Nice finish by Swanson. Their keeper looks dodgy. Dale is a rabbit in headlights around the box.

Despite being average ourselves this looks like a game we should win.
Get Pigott on for Scarlett asap.
Utter shite!!
For a team with so many first and second picks missing I thought we did ok. For me our biggest problem is that we tend to give teams a goal start most games at the moment.
Morrell made a big difference when he came on, Mingi seemed knocked out of his stride by a harsh yello for the first tackle he made.
Koromo was poor. Shame as Dale was superb and with any threat down the other wing we would be a lot better at breaking defences down. I guess Hackett must be injured as he is usually our first attacking change up.
I thought Tunniclffe did very well at holding it all together and keeping the ball moving but hard when your oppo is almost out of the game until Morrell came on.
(29-10-2022, 04:38 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]For a team with so many first and second picks missing I thought we did ok. For me our biggest problem is that we tend to give teams a goal start most games at the moment.
Morrell made a big difference when he came on, Mingi seemed knocked out of his stride by a harsh yello for the first tackle he made.
Koromo was poor. Shame as Dale was superb and with any threat down the other wing we would be a lot better at breaking defences down. I guess Hackett must be injured as he is usually our first attacking change up.
I thought Tunniclffe did very well at holding it all together and keeping the ball moving but hard when your oppo is almost out of the game until Morrell came on.

We look like a mid table league one team
I agree with Hammie the harsh yellow (from where I sit) hit the stuffing out of Mingi. West Aus Fan is right, we are a mid table team at the moment
I rarely criticise referees but thought the one today was poor, very inconsistent (head injuries for instance) and made some very odd decisions as per stopping play when he got in the way.
(29-10-2022, 05:08 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I rarely criticise referees but thought the one today was poor, very inconsistent (head injuries for instance) and made some very odd decisions as per stopping play when he got in the way.

Refs have to stop play when they get in the way these days ... nothing odd about that one.
(29-10-2022, 05:08 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I rarely criticise referees but thought the one today was poor, very inconsistent (head injuries for instance) and made some very odd decisions as per stopping play when he got in the way.

Refs have to stop play when they get in the way these days ... nothing odd about that one.
(29-10-2022, 06:46 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

I did not know, so best let him off that one.