TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Plymouth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Watching their game v Exeter tonight, they're miles ahead of where we are. Scoring for fun. We're far too slow in our build up. In Whittaker they have a real star player.
Hard to disagree. Add Ipswich to that and even at this stage it feels like we are in about an 8 horse race for play off spots.
They weren't miles ahead before our injuries. They'll have there's too.
My mate in Guz states they are missing important players in Mayor Azziz ,Bolton ,Guilesphie and Scarr although he came but tonight but lacked game time...every tem has injuries its no excuse..
I can't recall us having four first choice midfielders out at the same time, and if we did we would ahve struggled to put out any half decent replacements, which Tunnicliffe at least is.
(31-10-2022, 10:55 PM)Richiethewhizz Wrote: [ -> ]My mate in Guz states they are missing important players in Mayor Azziz ,Bolton ,Guilesphie and Scarr although he came but tonight but lacked game time...every tem has injuries its no excuse..

Another enlightened addition to the forum.

Injuries are no excuse.
(31-10-2022, 11:03 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I can't recall us having four first choice midfielders out at the same time, and if we did we would ahve struggled to put out any half decent replacements, which Tunnicliffe at least is.

What about the 4 games when we didn’t have the midfielders out?
(31-10-2022, 09:49 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]Watching their game v Exeter tonight, they're miles ahead of where we are. Scoring for fun. We're far too slow in our build up. In Whittaker they have a real star player.

They were lucky to get anything against us when we played them. Funnily enough we didn't have so many key players out. Anyone else spot the link between having our best players out injured and us not performing as well.

Well?
They're fit, we aren't.

No idea of their depth but our second string are a midtable team.
(01-11-2022, 10:37 AM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2022, 09:49 PM)Jizbag Wrote: [ -> ]Watching their game v Exeter tonight, they're miles ahead of where we are. Scoring for fun. We're far too slow in our build up. In Whittaker they have a real star player.

They were lucky to get anything against us when we played them. Funnily enough we didn't have so many key players out. Anyone else spot the link between having our best players out injured and us not performing as well.

Well?

But, but injuries are no excuse! You were told on here.

If the entire squad were injured, it’s still no excuse!
Richiethewizz = Bluearmy = thick twat
Before long somebody like Huddersfield will sack their manager and come in for Schumacher (or good old Shooey as he's known in Jannerland). Cue their annual collapse and they'll finish 6th and get battered 6-0 at home in the playoffs by Bristol Rovers, hooray!
The end.
Is that when we sneak into 1st place and go up as champs?
(01-11-2022, 05:05 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Is that when we sneak into 1st place and go up as champs?

That's the one where we also win the euromillions Lottery as well!
(01-11-2022, 12:02 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Richiethewizz = Bluearmy = thick twat

Your another with the brain capacity the size of a zit, 
Have a debate or don't bother=thick twat !!
You are = you're

How's your brain capacity?
(01-11-2022, 07:05 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]You are = you're

How's your brain capacity?

I can have a debate ,my capacity is a lot bigger than yours sunshine, now be a good boy and run along. = thick twat. Smile
Check your grammar, Brainiac.
(01-11-2022, 08:15 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Check your grammar, Brainiac.

Oh getting to you am I?

As I said ,if you can not handle debate run along , thick twat, how I laugh at you !!
Zzzzzzzzz.
What is the matter with you lot? Picking someone up on grammar ffs. No wonder this board is dying, it's childish and pathetic. Nearly every post gets turned into a slanging match.
Oh no it doesn’t ;-)
I’m not bothered about grammar or speeling too much. It’s just a case of pointing out twats.
Well I'm concerned about speeling.