TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Alex Bass ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decent header as well. Maybe he should re-sign and play up front.
is his distribution worse than that I saw from our keeper on Saturday? That just seemed safe, slow and predictable.
Coming against Newcastle that will do his popularity amongst Sunderland fans no harm ... he was written off by them after poor distribution gave a goal away in his first Papa Johns game.  

I wouldn't say Griffiths's distribution is that  superior (just a bit maybe with no calamitous errors yet) but he is definitely more comfortable with the ball at his feet and happier playing the sweeper role on the edge of the box that fits DC playing style better. Which is why he was made first choice.
We need to concentrate on scoring goals. We won’t be talking about the keeper then
very true
Must admit I’m getting pissed off with the Griffiths/ Raggett back and forth show every time Griffiths gets the ball. Why Raggett ? he has no footballing skills whatsoever. After about 6 or 7 passes and the ball has only travelled about 20 yds from the goal line, it’s ridiculous. Surely training Griffiths to throw or kick the ball up field to one of our players would be better suited.
Asking Raggs to play like that is like trying to teach a chimp to eat with cutlery