TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Will Hereford be weather affected?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a bit wet out. I wonder if the grotty forecast will affect the match?
(02-11-2022, 06:43 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bit wet out. I wonder if the grotty forecast will affect the match?

Who are they playing?
I duzz get a bit addled sometimes.
Lol hopefully the game Friday is ok, depends if this carries on
Hopefully we pick a team that can cope with a heavy pitch and a partisan home support, no fancy dans needed.
Curtis to start for instance, Reeko too.
Weather should be fine. Sunny and dry in the daytime with a gentle breeze.

Hereford's midweek home game was postponed after the BBC decided to screen our game on Friday - not weather related, but to give them plenty of time to prepare for Friday - so pitch should be ideal for a competitive cup tie.
That's all well and good with the weather, but what about Wrexham v Oldham on Sunday  Rolleyes
Ronnie Radford has just died so we know what the BBC focus will be on.  It was pretty muddy that day too.
Muddy? Looked like the local farmers had used it for ploughing practice.
Do they play on a grass pitch?

Today is not quite bringing back the memories of Aldershot but there are some parallels.
Won't be easy, they will be pumped up on Ronnys passing and the TV being there, I shall be my usual self and hide behind the sofa!!!
We’re gonna stuff the minnows 5-0, get up from behind your sofas and stand firm. PUP.
(04-11-2022, 02:47 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]We’re gonna stuff the minnows 5-0, get up from behind your sofas and stand firm. PUP.

"I must say, Captain, I've got to admire your balls".
Been clearing out some old 'stuff' around the house and found this Pompey line up for an FA Cup game. 

Thought I'd share it with all you lovely people:

James

Johnson, Distin, Campbell, Hreiderson

Utaka, Diarra, Mendes, 

Muntari, Kranjcar

Kanu

What a team!!!

I'm guessing this will bring back many happy memories   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That back 5 is utterly ridiculous.
It's the ones that have been back since the gold ran out that command my respect