TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Rafferty out for 3 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That’s a big blow
That's the season gone then (that's how much I rate him)
(03-11-2022, 03:44 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]That's the season gone then (that's how much I rate him)

Maybe not the season but I do think the not so great run started when we lost him. We aren’t going automatically, that’s obvious but the squad is good enough for the playoffs.
Yeah agreed
Sounds like someone fucked up somewhere. Either the surgeon or the physio.
(03-11-2022, 05:39 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like someone fucked up somewhere. Either the surgeon or the physio.

Well it would have been the surgeon who diagnosed and operated on him
(03-11-2022, 05:39 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like someone fucked up somewhere. Either the surgeon or the physio.

Sounds like he wasn’t ready to kick the ball.
Swanson will have to step up.  And I wouldn't discount the possibility of him improving enough to do so very adequately at least until the January window is open  It's a shame Hayden Carter is getting games at Blackburn.
A bitter disappointment
A defender ruined?
What is it with people trying to find someone to blame??? It was an injury , an accident, shit happens. Rafferty is just having a bad run of luck/fate, call it what you will. It's nothing sinister, we've got Swanson and maybe/maybe not we may need to get another RB in January.
I blame bad luck.

I reckon Swanson is improving and I certainly wouldn’t put any blame on him for any of our recent results.

When we get our midfield back, we’ll be ok again.