TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Absolute Dog5hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Performance
Surrely it can only get better can it ?
Nobody could argue with that surely. So many of them look disinterested. Reeco giving it a go but passing is pathetic. Crossing pathetic. Where is Morrell?
Well lets hope The Cowleys can get the usual second half performance out of the team.
Dreadful performance. Wtf does Cowley say to them? They don't seem motivated. Just rubbish!
(04-11-2022, 08:47 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody could argue with that surely. So many of them look disinterested. Reeco giving it a go but passing is pathetic. Crossing pathetic. Where is Morrell?

Back injury again ?
In the last 135 minutes we've managed to make Wimbledon reserves and Hereford look good.
Could be!
Reeco getting a roasting by the panelists at HT
Uninspiring to say the least. And their nutmegging of our keeper was laughable.
(04-11-2022, 08:50 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Reeco getting a roasting by the panelists at HT

I heard them saying he had real quality and they were impressed with him?
Why the fcuk does Tunnicliffe keep passing to Raggett, just shows how 5hit he is now, koroma is awful, Curtis is a 5hit as usual.
Koroma is such a let down. I think Curtis is injured but even so really poor.
This droning co-commentator will put you to sleep if the footy doesn't .....
(04-11-2022, 08:59 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2022, 08:50 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Reeco getting a roasting by the panelists at HT

I heard them saying he had real quality and they were impressed with him?

Did you hear the bit before that where they said he was the last man, gets robbed and then just stands there watching the opposition score?
(04-11-2022, 09:13 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]This droning co-commentator will put you to sleep if the footy doesn't .....

Listen to Guy and Andy
(04-11-2022, 09:16 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2022, 09:13 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]This droning co-commentator will put you to sleep if the footy doesn't .....

Listen to Guy and Andy
...there's usually a time gap
Not today, for some reason