TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: storrie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why did we get rid of Storrie?
I thought he looked good for Hereford,  such speed.
Can we get him back? Big Grin
One in 7 return or something rubbish and I recall he was overpriced for a permanent move
I had forgotten (until it was mentioned on BBC2) that he played in the tv cup replay debacle at Aldershot. The likes of Jed, Paul Robinson and Ricky Holmes started that night but so did Ben Chorley lol
(05-11-2022, 10:21 AM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]Why did we get rid of Storrie?

He’s playing for Hereford, that probably tells you why we got rid.
(05-11-2022, 10:21 AM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]Why did we get rid of Storrie?

Storey was very average when we had him, maybe one good game in the twenty or so he played.  His career since has been one long slide down to the the 6th level, and that is probably where he belongs.  Played well last night in the first half though, but then so did their whole team..
I read a comment that he normally misses one to ones but he didn't last night
He was shit - FACT
TBF I never saw him, until last night
Didn't he get MOTM?
(05-11-2022, 12:18 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]TBF I never saw him, until last night
Didn't he get MOTM?

Only because he plays for little Hereford, they lost 3-1, he wasn’t the best player on the pitch.
Best player was Ronnie Radford. I know he wasn't playing but that was all I was hearing. Best player EVER. FACT. Better than Cryuff, Best and Pele put together. Iconic. Legend. 
(Got to feel a bit for Ricky George who actually got the winner but no-one remebers him because of Radford)
I must admit, I can't remember him. Was he a one match wonder like Eddie Howe?
sign him up as manager then Big Grin
(05-11-2022, 01:43 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]I must admit, I can't remember him. Was he a one match wonder like Eddie Howe?

Made 17 appearances in 2014 when  Andy Awford was manager, on loan from Swindon.
I never saw Storey play and I still thought he was shit. He even sounded shit on the radio!