TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: JACKETT OUT!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has he gone yet?
(20-02-2021, 05:47 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Should never have had his contract extended in the first place.

Appoint a Caretaker manager for now, then get the right man in........but who is going to choose the right man ?
Eisner ? Clearly not !
Catlin ? Clearly not !

Who  can make what will be a key appointment ? Will Eisner pay the asking price for the right man ?

I am low on confidence on both matters

Good point on choosing the right man, Eisner's are clueless and Catlin can't be trusted,we all know Barker was his choice!
‘Either that or they are playing to get rid of KJ’.
This nails it I think. Whether that reflects worse on the players or Jackett is the crux and we’ll probably never know. My guess is that Jackett may deserve some slack here - none of us really know the dynamics of managing prima donna footballers. Either way Jackett clearly has to go but I have no great fondness for any of our current squad. None of them touch the hems of people like Roberts, Burgess and Clarke. Not very happy days....
League 1 players aren’t prima donnas though, are they? - all they want is to get as close to the prem as possible, and Lg1 isn’t close enough. It does sound a bit far-fetched, but maybe they do think that last season’s promotion was deliberately scuttled and this season is going the same way.

Who knows.
Pages: 1 2