TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New Strained Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that Husselpuff has gone rumours circulate regarding the new manager.

The BBC South announced that Scxm have 'permission' to speak with the Luton Town manager ?

Difficult to see , he has no Premiership pedigree and left Luton after an earlier spell for Stoke city in the Champ. however, that adventure was cut short in very quick time !

Interesting - possibly our friend "Blue Army" will have some insider knowledge ?

PUP
Disappointing, thought he was doing great
Farewell Ralph, and thanks for those two 9-0 thrashings.
It would be wonderful if the scum got the Luton manager. He's shit
Southampton added that Hasenhuttl had departed "having made a significant contribution to the club, overseeing some memorable results and also playing a key role in the development of our club infrastructure, identity and playing squad".

Some memorable results indeed PMSL
You must remember Slayer that 'the bar' was never set at a very significant level to start with !
happy days
What no Big Sam or Pulis in the running? still, whoever takes over will have a job and a half motivating the crowd. I thought it was pretty telling seeing so many empty spaces at st fairies after all, they are the barcelona of the south coast
2-1 to be relegated
I hope Nathan Jones does get the job, I'd hate a manager I like to get it.
(07-11-2022, 04:21 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Nathan Jones does get the job, I'd hate a manager I like to get it.

They are hardly pushing the boat out to avoid relegation,i also hope he gets it
I don’t want them relegated. Stuck were they are, as a bit part player in the big Sky opera they will win fook all. Drop down a division and there’s always the chance , slim though it is, of topping a division. I’d rather they spent another fifty years just existing.

SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.
very true
(07-11-2022, 02:22 PM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]Now that Husselpuff has gone rumours circulate regarding the new manager.

Interesting - possibly our friend "Blue Army" will have some insider knowledge ?

PUP

Well, he did play 12 games for them in the 1990's, so he has probably still got a few contacts there  Rolleyes
(07-11-2022, 04:47 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.

By a man from Pompey/Paulsgrove
I wonder if Portsea's JWP will make the move across to Bournemouth when they get relegated?
(07-11-2022, 06:52 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2022, 04:47 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.

By a man from Pompey/Paulsgrove

That’s the irony! The only thing they’ve ever won and it took a Pompey boy to do it!
Just having a cheeky read on the Scxm forum - a lot of the poor lambs bleating they didn't go for Eddie HOWE !!

First, he would never have gone there and TWO - Scxm always seem to turn to anyone ex Pompey in time of need :-

Bobby Stokes now Eddie Howe - strange !

The dawn of realisation PUP.
(07-11-2022, 04:47 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t want them relegated. Stuck were they are, as a bit part player in the big Sky opera they will win fook all. Drop down a division and there’s always the chance , slim though it is, of topping a division. I’d rather they spent another fifty years just existing.

SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.

Nor me.

The longer they remain a total irrelevance the better I’ll like it  Wink .
(08-11-2022, 09:38 AM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]Just having a cheeky read on the Scxm forum -  a lot of the poor lambs bleating they didn't go for Eddie HOWE !!

First, he would never have gone there and TWO - Scxm always seem to turn to anyone ex Pompey in time of need :-

Bobby Stokes now Eddie Howe - strange !

The dawn of realisation PUP.

Aaaaaaaaand they have an owner called “Dragon”, I wonder if his first names are “puff the magic”?
So what's going on? Are they hiring the guy that failed at Stoke?
A whiny, effeminate Welsh tart. They've not had one of those since Gareth Bale played for them.
They did employ a whiny Channel Islander - always moaning about not being picked for the National team....
(09-11-2022, 04:21 PM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]They did employ a whiny Channel Islander - always moaning about not being picked for the National team....

In fairness, that big nose coont could play. Almost single handedly kept them up for years, the bastard.
He had options to move to a bigger club and was told by multiple England Managers he needed to do it if he wanted to be considered. He bottled it. Wonder where he learned that from
Pages: 1 2