TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Griffiths
Swanson, Raggett, Robertson, Ogilvie
Dale, Tunnicliffe, Pack, Koroma,
Bishop, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi, Hume, Morrison, Morrell, Mingi, Pigott,  Hackett
What? No Lowery? Still, should be okay with Pack back but Scarlett and Koroma need to deliver today.
Lowery injured again? He didn’t last long. Curtis?
(12-11-2022, 02:18 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Lowery injured again? He didn’t last long. Curtis?
Curtis has ankle injury. Don't know about Lowery
Sustained in the cup, Lowery I mean?
You have to question the wisdom of letting Curtis play on another 40 minutes after sustaining that ankle injury.
Too true Gerry
Tunni next to pack could work hopefully stop him taking those stupid quick free kicks
Going well after 40 minutes.. I remember DC saying he wants to deliver a team we can be proud of.. when will he start to try to do that?
I'm watching the game and it's not great. We are rather slow and definitely lacking energy.

We aren't playing 'badly' though. Just don't have a cutting edge or confidence.
Pompey fans singing this is embarrassing. More or less everybody else winning and we're losing to a team who have won 1 in 11. Doh
Now Robertson off injured and out for months I presume
Losing to Morecombe would certainly be an absolute shocker, and yes all our early season attacking intent has disappeared. So strange. This 'blip' has become a season-destroying slump.
Lucky not to be 2-0,missed a sitter! Are play is too predictable
(12-11-2022, 03:41 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I'm watching the game and it's not great. We are rather slow and definitely lacking energy.

We aren't playing 'badly' though. Just don't have a cutting edge or confidence.

Cowley makes his intent clear by picking Scarlett.
Half time report:
Carp!
Griffiths, saved us from a second with the last touch of the half.
Swanson, a couple of good interceptions but Dale has ignored a couple of good runs by him.
Ogilvie, uncharacteristically caught out for the goal.
Raggers, not at his best although he's won virtually everything in the air.
Robertson, probably our MOM so far but got crocked near the end and will probably come off.
Pack good but booked early on so now wary.
Dale, so frustrating. Lost the ball on many occasions always trying the spectacular.
Tunni, is he on the pitch?
Koroma, carp.
Scarlett, a couple of bright moments but not really threatened the goal.
Bishop, done absolutely nothing.

Need to really change things around and win this game
Pigott must play 45 minutes and Morrell perhaps. Even Mingi to add some energy and enthusiasm?
We are getting slaughtered on the break.