TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can see us being in the bottom half of the table on new years day. Cannot see where the goals are going to come from
Piggot must be absolute pony in training for Scarlett to get the nod. It seems obvious to everyone but DC that he needs to drop the lad.
D.C. has just admitted he doesn't have the finance to compete in this division. Sounds like he's unhappy with the owners.
I didn't see that, went to the cinema but when I saw the line up I knew exactly what to expect. Why doesn't Danny??

Get Leam Richardson in asap!!
Judging by his second half performance, Scarlett has now lost interest. Meanwhile, Pigott was raring to go when he came on. Much better from Dale.
I didn’t take what Cowley said as a criticism more of a justification for one win in nine.

Or deflection as some might say.
Plenty of effort but no end product from Scarlett. No effort from Bishop. He spends all game hoping for free kicks. Can’t hold the ball up. Curtis star man in only a short appearance. Koroma hopeless. Robertson’s corners hopeless. Swanson can’t cross a ball to save his life but rest of his play was decent. Pigott raring to go... Where? Back to Ipswich? He might as well for all the football he gets. Mingi tried hard. One shot on goal in the 93rd minute. Depressing.
There's an improving right back in Swanson but yes his crossing is awful
(18-11-2022, 10:31 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Plenty of effort but no end product from Scarlett. No effort from Bishop. He spends all game hoping for free kicks. Can’t hold the ball up. Curtis star man in only a short appearance. Koroma hopeless. Robertson’s corners hopeless. Swanson can’t cross a ball to save his life but rest of his play was decent. Pigott raring to go... Where? Back to Ipswich? He might as well for all the football he gets. Mingi tried hard. One shot on goal in the 93rd minute. Depressing.

Not sure where you got the idea that Curtis was the star man. After that 'tea break', we just played head tennis and his crosses were just as awful. I think Derby are a good team. They have only conceded 9 goals away from home so it was always going to be tight.

We're still in the mix. Still hard to beat. Even with krappikliffe getting games. Playoffs were always our aim and we are right there. Or did you expect us to jump from tenth to top and walk it based on our spending?

You'd think we're in the relegation zone. Anyway, said my piece so carry on ripping into the team, manager, club  owners and whatever you fancy.
(18-11-2022, 10:16 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I can see us being in the bottom half of the table on new years day. Cannot see where the goals are going to come from

Piggot and Bishop playing up front together and Scarlett on the bench, that’s where.

And I’m not having a pop at Scarlett, this is on DC.
(18-11-2022, 10:30 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: [ -> ]I didn’t take what Cowley said as a criticism more of a justification for one win in nine.

Or deflection as some might say.

Excuses, that’s all he’s got. We don’t need finances to play Piggot. How the fuck does Koroma get a game and why does he play on the left? Tell him to stop cutting in and if he can’t cross with his left don’t play him there.
We spent last season listening to our manager whinging after every game, sounds like he's heading back the same way.
Pages: 1 2